Chapter 13: Saving First Group

(Author/Red: This is a flashback to an event that happened to Alita in season 1 during the show. This is what Alita was wearing in this flashback. Hope you enjoy the chapter.)

Alita's Point of View

Nate, Ash, Foxy, and I were gathered as much supplies as we can before, we head out back to the group, but I had a bad feeling... 

On the way back, we heard gunshots going off in the direction of our camp. So, we dashed all the way back to see our camp devastated with a ton of our people dead right in front of us. Soon we heard Foxy starting to growl as whistles coming around the four of us.

I looked at Ash and Nate nodding, signaling them to find a safe place scattering us into different places from each other knowing that we might not see each other again for a long time, so... 

We scattered Ash in her car, Nate and Foxy in Nate's car, as I was on my motorcycle hoping a ton of our people were still nodding, but soon I hear someone yelling my name on my right to see a guy with a barbed wire baseball bat about to hit...

'NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT HIM! NO!' I thought to myself as I stopped my motorcycle as the guy was about to hit him, but I raised my rifle that my dad has given me, and shot the guy on the shoulder.

I watched my dad and ***** ran away. Later I started to leave the camp as I was hoping... Praying that some of the group made it out safely as I hear gunshots as I was leaving...