Chapter 136: Uncertainty

(Author/Red: This is what Alita is wearing for this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Alita is wearing for this chapter. Hope you guys enjoy the Chapter with Alita and Daryl moments.)

Alita's Point of View

After checking stuff with some people at Hilltop, I was now back in Alexandria.

Thank goodness, and I just found out that Amy's mom and some others were in the Kingdom with the others, which I was rather happy for.

But they were looking for me since Dwight got them out and must of told them that it was me who wanted to get them out.

Now- I was with Daryl getting some food for our people...

I looked at the water as I wait for a bite, I could see the fish moving around the shallow edges of the water here and there but it seemed they completely avoid the worm I thrown in.

"We've out here for 30 minutes at most. And I worked hard to find that worm." Daryl says, I chuckled and lay back on the ground, I look at him and smile.

"****, you're even cuter when you're upside down." I commented.

He scoffs before letting out a small laugh getting up he comes over and sits down next to me.

I rest my head against his leg and stare back at the water.

"You think it's smart." I asked suddenly.

"Might be a little dangerous, but if we here something' we can head back-" Daryl starts.

"No, not fishing... Bringing them out of that place." I stated.

"They were your family before." Daryl comments.

"Yeah, but we're not as close- Not like we used to be." I commented.

"What are you thinkin'?" He asks.

"They were close to Negan and his people than they were to me and our family. Yeah, I may have taught them to act when Negan was around. But, I'm not so sure anymore..." I stated, sighing.

"The Sanctuary is surrounded by walkers and snipers- No one's gettin' in or out." Daryl mentions.

"How do we know he doesn't have more men hiding out there somewhere- Some Dwight might not know about? Or that I can tell?" I asked.

"You think they'd know and Dwight and you wouldn't?" Daryl asks me.

"A lot of them were rather close to Negan... He might've told them something or a little bit." I said sitting up as I rubbed the back of my neck in nervousness.

"I'll back up whatever choice you make." Daryl reassures me.

I looked back at him, he pulls me closer and presses a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Daryl." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He tells me back.

Pulling away I look to see my line starting to get pulled under.