cxiii ━━ champagne problems.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Disclaimer: sexual content, minor reference to suicide, rape, and sexual assault

Your heart was glass, I dropped it

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

JANUARY 14TH, 1999

"So, how does it feel to be nineteen?" Harry questioned with a grin on the day of Addy's birthday.

He was propped up on the bed with his elbows, watching as Addy held up a dress against her body to decide which one to wear.

Mary had invited them over to Grimmauld Place for a special birthday dinner, and even stopped by earlier to pick up Winona, James, and Alya, to allow for the most peaceful day possible.

"Dunno." Addy shrugged while peering into the mirror above her dresser, "Feels the same I guess."

She could then see Harry push himself up the bed through the mirror, his figure nearing hers as his voice dropped to a whisper, although there was no one around to eavesdrop on them.

"...So we're gonna make the announcement today?" Harry asked in a hushed tone, "About the engagement?"

Addy nodded, setting the dress down as she turned to face him, "We'll have everyone in one place, and it'll be fitting. Is it bad that I'm nervous?"

He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, kissing her cheek, "Not at all." he then glanced around them once before bringing his lips against her ear, "...And since we're alone, would you like me to give you your birthday present?"

Shivers trickled down her spine at his roused tone, and she could feel herself growing hot down below. It had certainly been a while since it was truly the two of them in the house, and they were surely going to take advantage of that.

"Of course." she replied with a grin, watching his expression in the mirror.

Mature Content

Harry matched her look of mischief as he carefully nudged her forward, seating himself in the chair in front of her dresser. Still controlling her, he pulled her down to seat her on his lap, letting out a soft groan as she applied her weight onto his bulge.

His head fell back slightly as he shifted in his seat, struggling to remain focused on what his real task was. She bit her lip at the way she had distracted him so easily with just one simple move, and therefore didn't hold back in adjusting herself on his lap repeatedly.

"Such a birthday brat, aren't you?" he growled into her ear, letting his lips graze her skin, "Well, all brats deserve a good punishment, don't they?"

She watched in the mirror as his hands crept forward over her torso, playing with the waistband of her sweatpants. His fingers dipped teasingly beneath the fabric while locking eyes with her in the mirror, presumably admiring the look of desperation on her face.