xxxii ━━ soulmate things.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Love gives value to the one who loves and not to the loved one

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Everyone was in their DA meeting a week later. As Harry promised, they began to work on their Patronus'.

Looking around, Addy could see that Mae was nowhere to be spotted. She was relieved of course, not having to deal with her on top of her own problems.

"Conjure the happiest memory you can think of!" Harry exclaimed, walking around. He paused for a moment occasionally to watch people cast their spells, "Let it fill you up!"

Patronus' shot around from wands, prancing into the air. Addy watched as Hermione casted hers, an otter. She giggled as it soared around her.

She could see Luna do the same, a bunny emerging from the tip of her wand.

Addy then turned her focus to her own, trying to think of a happy memory. She realized she didn't have much with her parents.

Thinking back, she could only remember the countless arguments with her father and stiff dinners with her mother.

Most of the memories that caused a smile to form on her face was at Hogwarts.

She remembered when she, Ron, and Harry snuck into an older party in the Gryffindor common room as second years. They were caught obviously, but it was definitely worth the trouble.

She then recalled roaming the castle at night with Hermione and Ginny, exploring the forbidden section in the library. They had borrowed Harry's Invisibility Cloak, so they weren't caught, but they did run into Mrs. Norris many times.

The memory of the day she first met Harry, Ron, and Hermione floated to the front of her brain, a grin forming on her face.

They were all so young, not to mention innocent. If only they new what they had in store for them that year.

Addy had just said goodbye to her parents and boarded the scarlet train. She peeked into each compartment, which were all full.

She didn't have any witches or wizards friends at the moment so there was no one she knew here. She was close with her muggle neighbors but that was it.

It wasn't that she was shy or introverted, she never felt a close connection with anyone she met previously.

Finally, she found a compartment which consisted of a raven-haired boy and a red-haired boy. Both were speaking animatedly, munching on a couple of chocolate frogs.