xlviii ━━ addy's weakness.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 (𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬/𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬)
𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 880 - 656 - 4673

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 (𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬/𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬)𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢...

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Ron and Lavender constantly snogged anywhere and at any time.

From classrooms to mealtime and from the common room to the hallways.

Addy was always tempted to interrupt them just as Ron would do to her and Harry, but was usually grossed out by the emotions displayed between the new couple.

This obviously meant that Hermione and Ron were not on speaking terms, barely exchanging a morning nod and transforming their behavior to be oddly polite at times.

The winter holidays were due to arrive in a week, meaning the entire Hogwarts castle was festively prepared. Hagrid could be seen lugging in many trees while Professor Flitwick would manage to decorate them with tinsel and ornaments.

Mistletoe was a whole different story.

Harry would always find the plant hanging above his and Addy's heads when they were alone, not afraid to use it as an excuse to pull her close and pull away after an extended period of time.

Sometimes, other things took place beneath it, if they were in the right mood.

It certainly wasn't a coincidence when the two were studying in the library and the mistletoe happened to be dangling directly above their table.

Hermione whacked Harry's head with her scroll of parchment before he could even lean in.

"Honestly! We've got so many assignments to complete and snogging is a priority of yours?" she snapped, gesturing towards the piles of homework they were given.

He rubbed his head with a frown, "Yes. Especially when it comes to my loved ones."

Hermione scoffed, "Go kiss Ron then. I'm sure it'll be nice to see him sticking his tongue down someone else's throat for a change."

It was obvious she was in a sour mood. No one had to guess for the reason why.

"Calm down, Mione." Addy reassured her, collecting her quill in her hands, "I'm sure the professors aren't going to assign us any more then we have now. Besides, Slughorn has his Christmas party so I doubt there'll be much he'll give us."