xl ━━ blank space.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Boys only want love if it's torture

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

It was finally Quidditch tryouts.

Addy, Harry, and Ron were in the Great Hall, having breakfast with Hermione before heading out to the field.

The students around them were buzzing excitedly with the news of the Chosen One and Vision Girl leading a team together. Just like before, they would stare and murmur in awe, bringing up little details about the two no one bothered to notice before.

Some would whisper towards their linked hands while others would gossip about the snog sessions that couldn't help but take place by the Gryffindor common room fireplace.

Their relationship was monitored by the whole school, each move they made watched carefully. Many of the students wanted to be them or be with one of them.

Harry didn't mind it of course, taking advantage of the attention to show that Addy was clearly taken by no other than him himself.

"I dunno why the team's so popular this year." he sighed overwhelmingly as he looked over the list of people who had signed up to try out.

The parchment was nearly two pages long. Addy had been on the team since her second year and had never seen that many people interested in it.

She had an idea why exactly it was very crowd attracting though.

It seemed like Hermione knew as well as she made an impatient noise, "Don't you see Harry! You're known as the Chosen One and Addy's ability to see the future is well known now. The publicity is booming at you two!"

"So?"

"So? You've never been more fanciable!" she exclaimed, as if the matter was simplistic, "And it doesn't hurt that you've got taller over the summer."

Beside Addy, Ron choked on his food, seeming torn between laughter and horrification. He ducked his head beneath the table to excuse himself.

She rolled her eyes at him and thumped his back roughly as she spoke, "Don't be jealous, Weasley. At least he can get some."

"Yeah, I wanna know who Ronniekin's first kiss might've been." Ginny chimed in from nearby, grinning wickedly. She was dressed in her Quidditch gear just like the three were, seeming ready for the try outs as well.

It was obvious she was in the mood to insult her brother, though she always was.

"Who said I had my first kiss?" Ron shot back defensively between his fading coughs, his face a deep shade of red. His hands tightly curled around his fork and the edge of the table as he sat back up, "I never told anyone!"