xii ━━ call it what you want.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

He built a fire just to keep me warm

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Harry and Addy met up in the common room on Saturday morning on the day of the Hogsmeade trip. He was standing around anxiously, but it seemed to melt away at the sight of her.

She approached him, unable to keep a smile off of her face. She quickly glanced down at what she was wearing.

A simple sweater hung from her shoulders that complimented her appearance, but was clearly not made for the harsh winters.

She figured Harry would be more than glad to keep her warm if she began to shiver.

"Ready?" he asked, motioning towards the common room portrait hole.

She nodded, so the two left. Many students were also leaving for Hogsmeade as well, so they really wasn't alone until they got outside.

It was a relatively cold day out; Addy could see her breath form tiny clouds from her mouth whenever she parted her lips to inhale the winter scent.

She felt Harry entwine his hand with hers, warmth rushing through her. Just as she predicted, her outfit wasn't perfect for the weather.

She managed to last as they entered the village.

"So where do you want to go first?" Harry asked, breaking the silence.

Addy noticed how the two could be together for long periods of time without speaking many words. It was like they didn't need to speak to communicate.

"I dunno," Addy glanced around. Many of the shops were buzzing with students and their friends. She wasn't in the mood for something exciting. She wanted to spend the day relaxing instead, "What about the Three Broomsticks?" she finally concluded.

Addy's mouth was already watering at the thought of the warm drink.

"Ok, brilliant." Harry agreed, nodding. The two walked in more silence until they finally approached the bar.

He was quick enough to step in front of her and open the door, holding it out to her.

"Thanks." she grinned as they entered the warm lounge.

It was crowded, which was expected; this place was popular.

"I'll pay," Harry spoke, eyeing her, "Butterbeer, right?"

"Yes, but are you sure? I brought my change." Addy peered into her jean pocket, ready to pull out her wallet.

"No, I'll pay, don't worry," he took his free hand and blocked the opening of her pocket on her waist, "I've got the money."