lxxxii ━━ mine for evermore.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟, 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

I replay my footsteps on each stepping stone

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Harry's hand gradually moved down towards her waist, compelling for a piece of her physique to be in possession of. His lips hesitated to move against her own as he occasionally flickered his eyes open to watch her expression.

Addy found herself unable to pull away from the sparks that ignited with their connecting skins, inching closer while letting the palms of her hands press against his cheeks. There was heat rushing below as the moment began to heighten.

He gradually became more comfortable as he used his hands to grip her outer thighs, tugging her onto his lap while catching her bottom lip between his teeth. She gasped into his mouth due to the sudden action, earning a quiet chuckle from him.

She slid forward on his legs to reach him in better ways and let her hands move up to weave through his dark strands of hair. His muscles tensed with her attempting to feel every part of him, before easing into relaxation.

Addy's eyes flitted open when she felt herself being lowered onto the mattress and his weight transferring upon her body. One of his hands rested against the back of her head, gently angling her lips up towards his.

It was clear he could barely refrain from grasping onto his self control. He would've slammed her against the nearest wall and fucked her mercilessly if he wasn't being cautious, and he evidently needed more than what they were doing.

His lips tore away from hers as he pushed them into her neck, releasing another gasp from her mouth at the sudden pleasure. She forced her chin up higher for him to access more of her skin, wrapping her arms around his back more tightly.

She felt his hands dipping beneath her shirt several times, the motive of ripping them off clean hidden behind his actions. He was trying to prevent himself from losing his composure, although she wasn't sure how much longer he could hold up for.

Harry's teeth grazed her skin as he fiercely let his hands weave through her hair to tilt her head in the direction she wanted. There was nothing but dominance behind each move, and she lived for it.

He wasn't getting to her full potential though.

"Adelaide," he whispered, his voice vibrating against her skin, "Tell me to stop."

She shook her head quickly.

Harry let his lips travel upwards towards her jaw, slowly nipping her skin until he reached her ear. His raggedy breath could be heard and felt, heavy from the potential of the night.