li ━━ vibrations.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓)

Hate the sin, love the sinner.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Like all euphories, they weren't long lasting.

The winter holidays came to an end, and the students were back at Hogwarts, who no longer seemed as cheerful with the slush replacing the snow.

Things were approaching a dark end, the upcoming war could easily prove that. Anyone could see the strain on various faces of the Order, knowing whatever they were doing wasn't enough.

The day after classes had begun, both Addy and Harry were present in Professor Dumbledore's office, for the same reason they had been in there last.

The headmaster himself was pacing in front of his desk as he spoke to the two, mainly instructing them of what the day's plan was.

"I would like for Ms. Stone to try to see the future, just like she had done before." he spoke, gesturing towards the stool off to the left of the room, "There are some things I'd like to examine."

She did as she was told, settling herself onto the seat and mentally preparing for the flashing pain she had felt the last time she'd attempted it.

"Sir, are you sure this is even safe?" Addy asked intently, digging her fingernails into the wood of the stool.

"Yes, I have done some extra research." Dumbledore replied, "You can apply your power at your own will, as long as there is a two week time span between the event. It is the best way to ensure your health."

"But you told me last year that I couldn't see the future on my own."

"Yes, but that changed. Remus has figured out what your power really is, and it appears that I have underestimated it. Being able to connect with your surrounding emotions and telepathically messaging it to others in a whole different country is very intriguing. I believe you cannot only see the future, but you can see what others who share the same ability can see, along with this. This could be beneficial to us."

"For what?" Harry cut in irritably, "She's not a weapon to use against Voldemort."

"How would my- power help in any way? I don't see the point of it, really." Addy ignored him with a question.

"Because if we have information of current events, take attacks on the muggle world for example, we can try to get the Order to prevent the worse." Dumbledore said patiently, "And if you can see the future, although we wouldn't be able to stop it, we can prepare for what to expect and therefore will have no surprise. Tom Riddle is after many creatures such as werewolves and giants, so it is guaranteed he may be after Seers and wizards and witches with abilities like yours, Adelaide."