lii ━━ dress.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Only bought this dress so you could take it off.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Harry was furious. It was the type of anger that had his mind eclipsing towards spheres of glass full of hope, which shattered faster than wind blowing upon salt kissed shores.

It didn't help that this turned Addy on.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team had gone up against Hufflepuff that day, and lost.

The match was a quick one, and Mae Diggory being the Hufflepuff Seeker certainly increased Harry's anger level.

She had snatched the snitch from beneath his nose within minutes of the game, which led to their side's victory and Gryffindor's downfall.

Addy didn't take the outcome too hard, though she was the captain for the team, but knew they were bound to lose a game or two.

Harry was the opposite of her in the instance, broodily nodding in people's directions with the words of encouragement they gave him.

Despite the loss, the Gryffindor common room was hosting a party, very similar to the one the last time they had a Quidditch match several months ago.

Of course there was wildness involved, accompanied by the familiar pounding music deafening the many pairs of ears in the area.

Lights were dimmed, along with many drinks being exchanged beneath the darkness.

It was almost cliché to see the dancing crowds once again, but by then, Addy was used to what the parties looked like.

She was seated on the sofa in front of the fireplace beside Harry, tugging down the hem of her dress absently to cover her exposed legs to the best of her ability.

Her eyes flickered over to him often, surprised he hadn't even sent one smirk in her direction all night.

He seemed too irritated to pay any attention to her though, keeping his gaze fixed to the ground as he sulked stubbornly.

While her attention wasn't on Harry, Addy spectated the ongoing game of Truth or Dare that took place a few feet away.

There was Veritarserum involved as well.

It was Ginny's turn at the moment, and she was seated quietly on the floor as she thought of a challenge for Seamus.

"I dare you... to sneak into Snape's office and steal a bottle of Firewhiskey he keeps down there!" she spoke excitedly, her eyes brightening with the idea.