xxviii ━━ traitor.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

And I know that you'll never feel sorry

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

The D.A meetings carried on over the next couple of weeks. Harry was an excellent teacher; people improved in things they always had trouble with.

The lessons were also fun and full of contentment. All of the horrible things Umbridge did to the school was locked away from the Room of Requirement, unable to ruin one of the last things they could enjoy.

Today's session was the last day before the winter holidays. They were working on stunning each other in pairs. Harry claimed that it's best they don't work on anything too advanced till January.

Addy was paired up with Neville again, preparing to stun when Harry came behind her.

"Adds, you're not doing it right." he chuckled, watching her stance. His eyes flickered down her body mischievously, indicating that he had a plan of some sort.

"What are you talking about?" Addy scoffed, rolling her eyes at him, "The last time I checked, stunning someone doesn't require a special skill."

"You're not holding your wand right." Harry sneered, stepping close. One hand lightly traced her waist, his warm fingertips pushing into her figure. The other went to her own hand that was holding her wand, his fingers following hers, bent and straightened together. His forearm was pressed against the back of hers, lining up their limbs. She felt his chest slowly rising and falling against her back with his soft breathing. His closeness had momentarily blanked her mind as she heard his deep inhales and exhales, feeling the air lightly brush her ear. Her heart jumped from his touch, always never getting used to the sensations he left her with. She would never get old of the amazing things he could do to her.

"You're okay, with this right?" he murmured into her ear, quietly. His grip still remained on her, keeping her body close to his.

She nodded, angling her head towards his face, "Of course, but I didn't expect my professor to interact with his students like this."

He grinned widely, "You're blushing because of me, aren't you."

"I don't recall you picking up a big ego."

"I prefer to use the term confident."

"And I prefer to use the term egotistical."

"Fine, whatever you say." he muttered, leaning down. His lips reached the area between her neck and shoulder, lightly grazing her collarbone. The warmness of his mouth was reassuring against her skin, finding their way to the most delicate locations. His hands tightened their grip on her, ensuring her in place. Her surroundings vanished as he nipped at her skin, wondering how his lips could be more ethereal than before.