lxxviii ━━ 'tis the damn season.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤/𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And wonder about the only soul who can tell which smiles I'm fakin'

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Still tightly clutching Harry's hand, Addy stood from the snowy ground and watched the mysterious shadow.

It was nothing but a mere blur in the distance through the precipitation and darkness, but the presence hung thick into the night. It was a woman, she guessed, but she wasn't quite sure.

Hermione was frantically pinching Ron's arm while squeezing Crookshanks in the other, her chest rising and falling with the rapid breaths she took at the sight of the stalker.

Harry had torn himself away from his parents' grave and stood to his full height, eyes slimmed in the direction of the individual.

Wordlessly, he tugged on Addy's hand and began to cross the cemetery, never breaking his gaze away from the figure. Hermione's face contorted into apprehensiveness as she reluctantly followed with Ron, hissing in a low voice for Harry to stop.

"We look like muggles." he murmured in response to her.

"Yes, but muggles laying flowers on your parents grave!" whispered Hermione, "There is someone watching us!"

Harry dismissed her, appearing calm and collected, "See, there's nothing there. It was probably just a cat. If it was a Death Eater, we would've been killed by now."

He was right; the shadowy figure had disappeared. However, there was an intuition that scraped the sky and dug its heels into the gravelly earth, indicating they weren't completely out of the woods.

"Shall we try to find Bathilda Bagshot's home?" Addy questioned quietly, "We don't have much longer with the Polyjuice Potion."

"Only twenty more minutes." Ron said, holding up his watch for display, "Let's go then."

The four and Regulus made their way out of the cemetery quickly, passing by the familiar graves they'd looked at earlier, and Hermione faintly pointed out a headstone which consisted of the same symbol that was apparently in the book Dumbledore gave her.

Addy heard the carols much louder in the pub nearby, shivering as she remembered how cold and miserable she was. She longed to have a butterbeer, something she hadn't consumed in over six months, but gripped onto Harry's hand tighter as they passed the slippery gate.

The outline of Christmas trees were spotted through closed curtains, and she stared down at the ground when she noticed a mistletoe dangling from a doorframe to a home.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐡.𝐩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें