xx ━━ exile.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

I think I've seen this film before

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Weeks later, Addy was with Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry as they boarded the Hogwarts Express. They were saying their goodbyes to Mrs. Weasley before being sent off.

"Remember, Addy and Harry. You two are coming over for Christmas." Mrs. Weasley nodded towards the two.

Addy's parents had pretty much sent her off for the year, claiming they were busy for the holidays.

But she didn't mind; Christmas at the Burrow was much more exciting than the summer.

Harry would also be there, so that would be a bonus.

"Bye Mum!" Ron and Ginny waved to Mrs. Weasley as they boarded the train.

They watched her figure disappear into the distance. Their surroundings quickly began to change from the city to a nice hilly landscape.

"We need to go to the Prefect's carriage." Hermione told everyone, taking Ron's arm and dragging him off into the opposite direction, "We'll join you later though."

The two disappeared around the corner, Ron's grumbles able to be heard as they went.

"I don't see any empty compartments." Addy said, looking around as they walked down the aisle.

"Oi Fred, There's Lee." George motioned towards their friend who had been seated in the train already.

"Oh, well see you, you lot!" Fred waved towards Addy, Harry, and Ginny before joining Lee.

"Here's a mostly empty one." Ginny motioned to a compartment as soon as the twins were gone, "Hey Luna, can we sit here?"

Ginny had asked a girl with blond, waist length hair. She had her wand behind her left ear and was reading a magazine upside down.

She watched the three slightly intrigued. She nodded.

This is Luna Lovegood." Ginny introduced as they sat down, "Luna, this is Addy Stone and Harry Potter. We're in the same year, but she's in Ravenclaw."

Ginny shot Luna smile. It wasn't any smile however. It slightly reminded Addy of the smile Harry would give her after a shared kiss. Both smiles were mischievous and shy at once.

Addy turned to Harry to see if he had noticed the same thing as well, but he had been staring out the window, his brows furrowed deep in thought.

"It's nice to meet you all." Luna spoke kindly, a gentle smile appearing on her face.

She then turned to Ginny and gave her a subtle, innocent wink. Addy was really suspecting something going on at this point, but decided to drop the matter.