xci ━━ grieving our dynasty.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫/𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

A sky full of stars and he was staring at her

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Addy's eyes fell upon each person located in the sitting room, inspecting their expressions as she scanned the area.

Hermione, who looked in much better condition than she did while being tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange, was seated on the sofa to the right, a steaming teacup grasped in her hands. Her face was set to solemnness but brightened instantly at the sight of Harry carrying Addy in.

Ron was close beside her, his arm pressed against hers as he pulled his gaze from the floor, smiling in relief at Addy after catching her eyes hopefully.

Across from them was Remus, wearing the same familiar jacket she had seen before being rescued from the dungeon. He must have been the one to come save her, explaining the scent of chocolate she detected.

He raised his brows at Addy in greeting as Harry lowered himself onto an armchair, still holding her against his chest while ensuring she was comfortable. His lips found her forehead numerous times, as if proving to everyone that he got to hold her and no one else did.

Sirius was leaning back against his sofa beside Remus with his legs kicked up onto the coffee table which sat before him. The tension visibly dripped from his expression as he released a heavy sigh, clearly having been worried sick about her.

Mary sat on the other side of Ron, rubbing her temples tiredly while stirring her tea that was balanced in her lap. She was clearly more tired than she let on, but appeared determined to stay to hear her story.

Bill was seated upon a chair by himself, smiling respectively at Addy while sipping from his tea.

What shocked Addy the most, was seeing Luna Lovegood and Dean Thomas seated together on the last empty sofa, both grinning at her.

"They'll explain it all." Dean chuckled at her shocked expression, leaning back in his seat, "I'm surprised to be here myself, frankly."

She nodded slowly while turning to Bill, who had cleared his throat and spoken up.

"How are you?" he queried gently, catching the ears of everyone else.

"Better." Addy nodded, shifting in place when all eyes fell onto her. It felt strange to speak almost so normally, "Fleur did a great job healing my cuts and bruises."

She then glanced around, "Where is she anyways?"

"Fleur's busy, a bit preoccupied." Remus responded while craning his neck to peer through the doorway that led towards the staircases, "She'll join us later, I'm sure."