xxx ━━ i think he knows.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

I think he knows his footprints

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Addy's focus was mostly on preparing for her upcoming O.W.L's and Quidditch matches for the next following weeks.

She spent her nights studying with Hermione, hunched over a dim candle light at their usual table. They stayed up late usually to review all of the important aspects of their classes.

Although Harry and Ron always made the studying sessions entertaining, it was highly distracting to work with them, which was why it was worth coaching with Hermione; Addy actually was able to cram in her homework everyday.

She then spent the rest of her free time in Quidditch practice with Ron.

Angelina was more tough than before, waking them up early to train in the cold, wintery rain. When it wasn't pouring out, sleet would fall heavily, the wind blowing it onto their already numb skins.

Both Addy and Ron were usually found stalking to their classes in the morning, in a irritable mood.

They snapped at anyone that crossed their paths, including Professor Snape once. It certainly did not end well.

To add onto their troubles, Harry, Fred, and George were all kicked off the Quidditch team.

And it was all thanks to Draco Malfoy.

The match was Gryffindor versus Slytherin that day. It was a short, quick one.

Harry had caught the Golden Snitch before Draco did, leading them to their victory.

If he hadn't, they most likely would've lost; Ron's confidence levels had decreased greatly, thus causing him to play poorly.

The Slytherin's had chimed into their infamous song Weasley is our King, which did not help.

The Gryffindor's were on the field, congratulating one another for the successful game. Ron had stalked off to the locker room, presumably pulling an Oliver Wood and drowning himself in the showers.

"Ron didn't play too badly today, did he?" Harry said beside Addy. He was watching the Weasley's retreating figure off into the distance.

"It wasn't his best match today, I can definitely say that." Addy shook her head, "Great job catching the snitch, though."

Harry grinned just how he always would whenever he gained compliments from her. He looked down at the grass, flushing slightly, "Thanks. It was worth it seeing Malfoy's face."

"I bet you liked my song then. Weasley is our King."

Both Addy and Harry shared exasperated looks as they turned around.