cxv ━━ invisible string.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Disclaimer: sexual content

Chains around my demons, wool to brave the seasons

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

MARCH 16TH, 1999

"DEE!" Winona was screeching, seated in her high chair, "DEE!"

"What the fuck does that mean?" Harry grumbled from the kitchen counter, rubbing his temples exasperatedly.

Addy sighed, "I have no idea. But this birthday girl certainly seems to be excited for her party."

She was in disbelief that Winona was already a year old, remembering how she had met her a little less than a year ago at Shell Cottage. Back when Bill and Fleur were still alive.

The date also hosted Harry and Addy's fourth anniversary, although neither of them had anything planned, too busy with Winona's day, which was far more important.

They couldn't do much anyways thanks to Sirius' rules, so it didn't matter.

"DEE! DEE!"

Harry groaned, leaning forward to glare at Winona, "Shush! You have to be quiet or the monsters will come get you."

Winona's eyes widened as she instantly clambered up, staring up at him in fear. She hugged her stuffed teddy bear close to her chest while sinking into her seat worriedly.

"Don't scare her, you idiot." Addy smacked the back of Harry's neck, rolling her eyes, "Her screaming isn't harming anyone."

Winona giggled at the way Harry recoiled in pain, her beam revealing her pearly, tiny teeth that had grown in a few months ago. He frowned at her, but even he couldn't help but have to smile at the way her joy lit up everyone else in the room.

"DEE!" she screamed again, "DEE!"

A chuckle from the entrance of the kitchen led to Harry and Addy to turn their way to face Mary, who was admiring the sight of the two teens staring at the wild baby in confusion.

"She's saying Addy. Actually, just the end part." Mary explained as she approached the baby, "It's her first word I'm assuming?"

Addy nodded in awe, "Damn, I never expected to be Winnie's first word. And how many more nicknames will Adelaide have? There's Addy, Adds, and now Dee?"

"My personal favorite is the second one." Harry crooned, leaning over the table as he smugly smiled up at her.

"Yeah, only because it's our sex name-"

"Hush!" Mary scolded her, frowning in disapproval, "Winona and I don't wanna know what goes on behind your bedroom door. Keep that to yourselves."

"Aw, are you sure?" Addy teasingly grinned, "You don't wanna hear about the way I-"