lxxxi ━━ hell painted heaven.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

Nobody wants me, and I don't want me either

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

Harry cast the Muffliato as they entered her room.

Addy led him inside while avoiding the mischievous look Hermione gave her, feeling her heart thud violently in her chest. There were many things he might need to say to her; she had no clue what it could be.

His hand never bothered to separate with hers, and he followed her around cheekily as she searched for a towel and spare clothes to change into. He continued to swing them back and forth between them, clearly enjoying her touch.

Addy was partially amused by the action, allowing him to stay close. Perhaps it was because she didn't want him to go.

She wouldn't admit that to him quite yet, she was supposed to remain independent but found herself not wanting to be all alone.

"Harry, you're bleeding." she sighed at his forehead when she caught a glimpse of it.

Beads of blood trickled down the side of his face from a deep cut right beside his scar, forming a red stream against his skin. She hadn't noticed it until then.

"Probably cut myself on the ice or something." Harry said, lifting a hand to touch the wound.

She sharply inhaled, "I think I know some muggle methods to stop the bleeding and heal the cut. Mary taught me, since I've-"

"Always been the worst at healing spells." Harry finished, giving her a loving look he probably didn't even realize he wasn't giving.

Addy led him over to her bed while trying to hide the stupid smile that formed across her face, parting ways to rummage through the first aid kit she had packed in her bag. Her hand fumbled with every object they held with her flustered emotions.

Harry sat on her mattress, examining the area around her room while tracing along the patterns of her blanket. No words slipped from his delicate lips and were addressed at her mercurially yet.

She finally seized the aid kit in her hands before advancing towards Harry, setting it down to the left of his legs above her sheets. She collected a cotton ball and applied rubbing alcohol upon the soft wisps, just how Mary taught her.

Without thinking, she lowered herself onto his lap to properly level with his forehead.

Addy bit her tongue with his closeness, sucking in her breath while their eyes locked upon one another. His hands had absently moved to lightly rest atop her waist, fingertips drumming against her body slowly.