liii ━━ no body, no crime.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 & 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬/𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊 & 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭.

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐏 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.

But I ain't lettin' up until the day I die.

· ━━━━ · ✣ · ━━━━ ·

"You won't find anything in there." Hermione was saying to Harry firmly on a late Sunday evening.

They were all in the common room, sitting beside the fire at a table. The only other people awakened there were the other sixth years, everyone buzzing about the new notice of Apparition exams coming up in several months.

Harry was pouring over his Potions textbook, ignoring the excitement, as he looked for ways to persuade Professor Slughorn to give a memory that he was asked to receive by Dumbledore.

Apparently, the memory was supposed to reveal what a horcrux was. Harry and Dumbledore both went into the Penesive, discovering that Tom Riddle had asked Slughorn about it.

The memory was tampered however, and it was Harry's job to find out the truth.

He sighed exasperatedly, "Don't start, Hermione. We all know you despise the Prince."

"You honestly wouldn't even need it if you paid attention to Snape in our first year!"

"You're just sour that I've beat you every class."