I was about to tell him off but the bell’s ringing, signaling that school was over, stopped me from doing so. As soon as I took off my tank top to change, Alex and Jessica shouted, “YOU HAVE A TATTOO!?!?” I turned my head and saw them staring at my wolf tattoo I got from a dare a year ago. I don’t know why but I’m obsessed with wolves, I know almost everything about them. Nodding I shrugged, “Yeah, no big deal,” I quickly changed into my clothes and stuffed my P.E uniform in the locker. “I guess, but it was kind of a surprise, I did not expect that one.” “Of course you did Lex, you know me too well,” I smiled, “Well, I gotta go, see you later guys.” I made my way to the parking lot to get my motorbike .

When I got home, I showered and changed into a strap top and shorts. The weather was perfect for a good afternoon jog, so I grabbed my ipod and made  my way to the backyard. Twenty minutes later, I arrived at my destination, a waterfall that I found when I was nine. I was looking around the woods and got lost and ended up here. The waterfall has been the same since the day I found it. I spent an hour at the fall, mesmerized by its beauty. When I looked down at my ipod, I saw that it was 4 o’ clock , so I quickly made my way home. Just as I was about to go into my room, someone cleared their throat.

Turning around, I came face to face with my brother Mark. I ran and jumped into his arms, excited to see him here, “OMG! Mark, I thought you were at collage?” “Yep, but I decided to visit my little sister, who I haven’t seen for three years. So, I have to ask, what do you think about pink?” “Say that work one more time and you’ll regret it big time bro. That word shall not be spoken in this house, that skirt and dress,” I said with a shudder. “Thank goodness, I thought I lost my lil’ sis for a sec there.” Mark and I spent all night together; we were now in the kitchen catching up, “So, got a boyfriend yet?” I almost did a spit take with the Pepsi I was drinking.

After a few minutes, I was finally able to compose myself, “No, not now, not ever.” Mark was so random, we were just talking about how many times I’ve moved and now the boyfriend thing, like I need one. “You’ll change your mind soon enough,” I scoffed, “Like that’s gonna happen.” “Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre,” he drawled out, “So how long are you staying?” I asked, trying to change the topic, “Actually, I’m leaving now, I just came to see my lil' sis, but, I promise to visit on the weekends k?” "K we’ll talk later love you,” “Love you too lil’ sis.” And with that, he was out the door. It was now about eleven and I didn’t have any home-work so I went to bed, thinking about everything that happened today, especially that kiss with Chase. With that on my mind, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      I was sitting in math class waiting for class to start and thankfully, I haven’t seen Chase yet. Maybe he skipped school. I guess I spoke too soon because Chase walked into the classroom and destroyed my hopes. Even worse, the only open seat was right next to me, great, not. “Class, settle down, today you start your project. This project will go on for the term and as for partners, the person sitting next to you will be your partner for the rest of the term, so, you have the rest of the period to get to know them.”

With that Mrs. Maibel left us to get to know our partners. “Babygirl, are you going to just sit there or ask me a question?” questioned Chase. “Fine you want a question, what is your favorite sport?” I replied, “Well, football and you,” he said, “Weirdly enough, I love football too.” I replied. “What’s your favorite place to be?” he asked, “The woods, it always calms me,” Chase was looking at me weird so i questioned, “What!?” “Nothing, what’s your favorite color?” he asked, “Lime green, you?” “Black, favorite food?”

“Chocolate, chocolate chunk with hot fudge, you?” I asked, “Dark chocolate and that’s not food!” he exclaimed, “Well too bad!” I said, sticking my tongue out at him, “Didn’t your parents ever teach you that it’s rude to stick your tongue out at people?” he asked, “No, they were too busy travelling to other places to take care of me, if they see me right now, they might not even notice me,” I replied, “Wow, that’s tough.” “Psh whatever, you get used to it after a while” Thankfully the bell rang taking me out of my misery of having Chase question me more about my parents.

Just as I was about to make my way into Chemistry, I was grabbed from behind and pulled into a janitor’s closet and I heard the door clicked lock. “I’m a black belt in karate so I suggest you LET.ME.GO!” Hearing his chuckle, I turned around to reveal my kidnapper, Chase. “Feisty, I like it.” “Chase what the hell!” I say as I try to get past Chase to get to the door. In a matter of seconds, he had me pinned up against the wall. “I don’t like it very much when you walk away from me, babygirl.” I was about to say some smartass comeback on him calling me ‘babygirl’ when I realized how close he was to me.

I breathed in his natural manly scent and my breath hitched in my throat. My heart was shouting ‘kiss me’ while my head was shouting ‘no’. He pushed his body against mine as his face came closer and closer and closer and then his lips were on mine. I melted into his arms as he pulled me impossibly closer. My hands were on his chest, and I almost moaned from the feeling his 8pack through his tight shirt. One of his hands was on my waist and the other was locked behind my neck. He nibbled my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave him. We fought for dominance but he easily won. I could feel the smugness radiating off of him as he smirked into the kiss. I pulled away for air but he didn’t stop there. He continued to kiss across my jaw, down my neck to where my shoulder and neck met. He then proceeded to leave a hickey. A rattling of the locked door knob brought me back to reality. Thinking quickly, I pushed Chase away and waited for the person at the door to leave. Once the rattling of the door stopped, I waited a few more seconds, just too be sure that the person left. When I was sure enough, I unlocked the door and my way to the oak tree outside. Just as I was  about to sit, somebody lifted me by the waist. “PUT.ME.DOWN!!” I screamed while ignoring the shocks and tingles that ran through my body.

The shocks weren’t enough to hurt me. It actually felt good. I was set down and I turned to see none other than Chase. “Babygirl, how many times do I have to tell you, I don’t like it when you walk away from me” “Why can’t you just leave me alone?” I screamed.“Because that would be no fun now would it?” He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. “Chase, would you fucking let me go!?!?”After a few moments he let me go and I couldn’t hold back. I kicked him where it hurts the most. As he fell unto his knees from pain, he groaned and said “ I don’t think I’m gonna be able to have kids now princess” I knew Chase was trying to be, well, Chase but I could hear the pain in his voice and could not help but feel accomplished. “Babe that was nothing compared to what I could do. Next time I’ll make sure you are never able to make kids.” With that I quickly made my way to the parking lot, got onto my bike and was off before Chase could stop me. I honestly had no idea where I was going, I was just driving. After a half an hour I arrived at the beach. I have no idea how long I was there, staring at the ocean with the sea breeze blowing through my hair. It was starting to get dark so I made my way to my bike and headed home.

************************************************************************************************************

sooooooooooooo, don't 4get to

FAN 

VOTE

COMMENT =D