Chapter 8

Chapter 8_Amber

Chase’s P.O.V

“What the hell are you doing here?!” Jordan practically snarled into her face. “What I can’t say hi to my brother’s ex best friend?” she smiled sickly. “Don’t play now, you were never my friends you were just using me for security codes to get into my dad’s company!!!!” she snarled. ‘What is she talking about Chase?” Matt mind-linked me. ‘A few years back that asshole Hayden used to be best friends with Jordan amber his sister were also friends but not as close anyway they were using her to get into her dad’s financial records. Once they got what they needed they dumped her like yesterday’s trash!!!!’ I snarled. ‘She hates them more than the colour pink.’ I chuckled stiffly.

Turning my attention back to my mate, I saw that she had moved from her original spot and was dangerously close to Amber. Knowing Jordan, a fight would surely follow, and soon, I didn’t want to get in the way of Jordan’s temper. Last time that happened I almost broke my ankle. I may be a werewolf but damn she’s one strong chick.

“Why don’t you crawl into the hole you came from you damn slut!!!” Jordan shouted her temper rising. “Well I was actually here to see Mark but now that I see him…” She trailed off trying to act seductive and failing terribly. It was like a flash the next thing you know Jordan has amber’s arm in a tight painful arm lock, and then flipped her over causing a sickening crack to echo through the quiet rom. Shortly after amber’s pleas to stop followed.

“Do you have any idea how horrifying it is to think of a whore like you with somebody like my brother that’s just wrong man!!!” she scrunched up her nose cutely. “Now I’m going to let you go and you’re going to run back to brother dearest  cause if I ever see your face again you will surely regret it.” Jordan said darkly. She smiled at the panicked look on Amber’s face.

“Took her long enough.” Jordan huffed after Amber an out the door clutching her broken arm to her chest. She was looking at the door when I walked up and wrapped my arms around her. “Now that, was hot.” I mumbled kissing her neck. “Okay, okay enough with the lovey dovey shit. Now, I don’t know about you but I’m going back to the pack house, cause, I’m sleepy as fuck.” Tyler mumbled dragging himself to the door. “And I’ll make sure he doesn’t crash the car.” Matt piped in. “Us too.” The twins chorused. “And I am going for a walk.” Alex added and ran out the door with the rest of them pulling a sleeping Tyler with them.

“So it’s just the two of us then.” I smirked. “I could think of a few things…” I trailed off smirking mischievously. ‘God is she hot.’ I thought to myself. She turned red at the comment. “Hey we should start packing if I’m gonna move into the pack house before the meeting.” She tuned in eager to change the subject. ‘Damn I almost forgot about that.’ I thought. “Yeah we should come on.” I took hold of her hand and lead her to the parking lot.

“You take to draws I’ll see about the closet.” She ordered. Going straight to her bed she pulled out two blue and green suitcases and a black duffle bag .looking around the room it was probably the same size as mine, blue and covered with pictures of Jordan on the soccer team, basketball team, hockey team and one with her and Mark her brother as my third in command with Trent as my Beta. And last but not least the corner of her room was a high pile of sports gear.

“This stuff isn’t gonna pack itself get to work.” She snapped coming out of the closet a handful of clothes. ‘Cute.’ I thought my wolf agreeing with me. Chuckling I made my way to the draws opening the first one I smirked at what I saw, “You should wear this for me and me alone.” Turning around she came face to face with me holding up a rather disturbing piece of lingerie. “Okay you see about the closet I’LL take the draws.” She ordered red as a fire hose.

Walking into the closet I came face to face with the shrine of pranks everything needed to pull every possible prank was here, it was unbelievable. “Okay come on you can drool over that stuff later. Just pack the clothes I don’t need people knowing about my stock that’s serious stuff.” She walked over and kissed my cheek although she had to tip-toe. “I’m only letting you know cause your my which makes you my partner in crime, you will be helping me with my pranks from now on. Tell anyone I will slit your throat while you sleep.” She threatened. I wrapped my arms around her waist, “I don’t think you’re in any position to make treats babygirl.” He grinned boyishly. “Get packing.” I sighed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan’s P.O.V

By the time we finished packing and got to the pack house it almost time to start the meeting. “Come on babygirl, make sure your close for when I introduce you.” I gripped his hand. “Don’t worry Jord’s they’ll love you, trust me.” He led me to the backyard where a podium was set up. The pack immediately quit their interactions and looked up to their Alpha.

“As you may already know there has been a spotting of rouges in the area lately, so just to ensure your safety all children under eighteen, pregnant and seniors are to be at home by ten if not I am to be notified. NOBODY is to leave the territory without my permission or my Beta’s. These are just until the situation is cleared up.” He spoke with authority you never heard with Chase.

“Now moving onto a happier I’m sure most of you know I have found my mate.” he grinned. *Trent* Tyler coughed somewhere in the back, seeming reenergized from his nap. Ever one laughed; “Anyway as you may be wondering,” he motioned for me to come up on the stage. Walking up I felt all eyes on me as I made my way up, “As most of you may know Jordan well she happens to be my beautiful mate and your Luna I expect you to treat her like you do me, now enjoy your evening.” With that everybody erupted into cheers and wolf whistles.

The rest of the evening was spent with people coming up to congratulate Chase on finding me and Coming to see their new Luna. “So when can we expect Alpha pups.” One of the mated females in the pack asked. I did a shit take with the water I was drinking. ‘What is with people and asking that question?’ I thought to myself. “Soon Mrs. Delta, soon.” Chase answered for me. I gave him my best glare. “You know it’s going to happen babygirl, come on its late.” After announcing our leave we made our way up to his bedroom.

“WAIT, what about Mark?” I asked now remembering. “Tomorrow your parents and Mark are going to be here their flying in from Peru as we speak. Don’t worry.” He kissed me. Seeing as I was still in the dress from this morning I took a quick shower and changed into an extra-large t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts. When I came out Chase was already on the bed in his boxers cute as he was knocked out cold. Taking off the light switch I quietly made my way to the bed. As if awake he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. Snuggling into his chest I fell asleep thinking about what might happen tomorrow.

                                            C

SO :  V                           O

             O                  M

                T          M

                     E

              T

FAN =)

Not as interesting, BUT I uploaded early =) you’ll see the parents next chapter. AND Mark just might find his mate *Hmmmmmmmmmmm*  wink wink ;)