Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Party & Truth or Dare

Jordan's P.O.V

Right now I was at home listening to my IPod in my room. Seeing that today I practically skipped school, I had no homework. I was so into the music, I barely heard my phone ringing. “Hello -" I got cut off by whoever was on the other side of the line." Jordan, it’s me Alex where the hell are you, you just disappeared on me after lunch and-" I cut Alex off. “I’m fine Lexi, Chase got in the way that's all and I’m fine I’m at home." "Good because we are going to a party at the twins be ready in one hour, bye!!!!!!!!!" With that she hung up the phone. I sighed, better get ready once Alex sets her mind to something there's no turning back. Last time that happened let's just say, it wasn't pretty.

  Ten minutes later I was dressed in my favorite skull top, short shorts, love chain, my lucky bracelet and vans. I finished the look off with mascara to make my eyes pop and lip-gloss (P.S The only makeup I own). When I checked the time I still had forty-five minutes left so I decided to watch some basketball the heats were on a winning strike this season. The game finished just as the doorbell rang, quickly turned off the TV and ran to the door. The first thing I heard as I opened the door was, “You never change do you Jodi?" Alex asked while inspecting my outfit "Well hello to you to." I replied sarcastically.

 "Yeah, yeah let's go party!!!!!!!!" Alex practically screamed into my ear. "I think I just lost hearing in my ear, thanks Lexi really." I replied numbly. Alex lightly pushes me as we make our way to her orange BMW. For the entire ride all Alex did was talk about all the cute boys that were going to be there. I tell ya she talked my ear off. All Alex talked about on the way to the party and all the cute boys that were going to be there.

The minute we got to the party we were separated by the huge crowd of drunken teenagers. After failed attempts to find Lexi I decided to relax for a while. I was in the middle of skittles vodka shots (my love) when I was interrupted, “Jordi there you are I have been looking everywhere for you!!!!!” Alex practically shouted into my ear once again. ”Sorry I got….carried away.” I replied sheepishly holding up the bottle of skittles vodka. Alex huffed, “Any who, the guys and I are playing truth or dare you in?” Alex questioned already knowing the answer. “Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

“So who’s going first?” was the first question that left me mouth when we entered the twins room. “Well Lexi over here insisted that you go first seeing that you have the best ‘weirdest and funniest and most embarrassing’ dares ever.” Ty answered. After spinning the bottle it ironically landed on Ty.” Dare or dare?” I questioned not giving Ty not much of a choice.” Hahaha, I was gonna choose dare anyway.” Ty grumbled like a little kid.

“I DARE you to run up and down the street singing Justin Bieber: Baby, Very loudly” I answered. “In your underwear!!!” I sang and started laughing seeing how his face went scared to horrified. “Don’t give me that look my dares are special for a reason Ty.” I said while pinching his cheek which he slapped away. “Seriously Jordi you’ve got to be kidding me!!!!!!!” Ty exclaimed. “Nope.” I replied popping the ‘p.’ “You better do the dare Ty, last time Jerry didn’t do the dare Jordan made him wear a whole set of princess dresses for an entire school week talk about hilarious.” Lexi added trying her best not to laugh at the memory. I remember laughing so hard I almost pissed my pants.

It was so funny watching Ty especially when an old woman started to lecture him for his immaturity. “I hope you’re happy cause I’m gonna get you back from the tree.” Ty practically hissed before storming off to put on his clothes. ”You got that on video right????” I questioned Matt when Ty was out of hearing range. ”He is gonna have sh*t for this when he finds out.” Matt chuckled. “Can’t wait to see his face when he finds out we tapped it and put it on YouTube.” I snickered.

So here are back in Jess’ room with Ty spinning the bottle, and imagine the look on his face when the bottle landed on me, very scary. “What goes around comes around Jordan, truth or dare?” Ty said using the scariest voices I have ever heard and trust me that’s pretty hard. ”Dare.” I answered confidently. “Well I dare you to jump into the lake in just your underwear.” I laughed, “Really Ty?” I questioned. “Hey! That’s the best I could come up with okay geesh!!!!!!!” Ty exclaimed. “Well what are you waiting for New Year’s, let’s go people!!!!”

“Is there anything you can’t do?” Ty questioned after I finished the dare his mouth opening and closing like a fish. “Nope.” Lexi and I replied in unison both popping the ‘p.’ “Okay, so me to spin the bottle.” I added. This time it landed on Matt. “So truth or dare Matthew?” I questioned. Matt visibly winced at being called by his full name, “It’s just Matt please and after seeing your dares I think I’m gonna go with truth.” I sighed,” Okay, uh….what’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?” I asked. “When I was visiting my aunt in Canada and I was coming down the stairs form the plane and some little kid tripped me.” Matt answered. It was so hard to keep a straight face in the end we all ended up on the floor rolling in laughter.”Plea…plea-ease…stop…my…my stomach…hurts!!!!”Ty managed to squeak out imbetween laughs still holding his stomach.

After another five minutes of playing I decided to go some fresh air,”Hey guys I’m gonna get a drink be back.” I announced. With that I left the room, “Two tequila and a salt.” I ordered from the dude from behind the make shift bar. ”Wanna race?” some random kid from one of my classes asked. “Sure, ok….and……GO!!!!” I shouted over the music. By the time I was finished he was now on his second shot, with that I turned around and left.

“So what’s a pretty lady like you doing here by yourself?” questioned some drunk dude.me being the person I am, was about to knock his lights out when he caught my fist in his hand. “Feisty, I like it!!!” he exclaimed as he pulled me to him and positioning me so I was sandwiched between him and the wall. I tried to throw him off but he was too heavy. I kept struggling but he simply tightened his hold on me, “Now you’re gonna be quiet or you’re gonna regret it sweetheart.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->(Tyler )(Ty)

Sorry I took so long but I needed to spend time with my family my big cuz came from away, AND for the short update longer one soon i promise. =D

Vote

Fan

Comment =P