Chapter 23

Chapter 23_The Rescue

Chase’s P.O.V

The plan was going just as planned. But, everytime I try to get into the housed another one of Hayden’s group would magically appear. I didn’t have time so I simply knocked them out for a couple hours. The place was a mess bloody bodies everywhere body parts all over the place like those zombie movies, it looked like the set of a horror movie in other words.

       When I finally got into the house I was confronted with the devil himself, Hayden. I snarled, “WHERE THE F*CK IS MY MATE!!!!!!” I charged at him too blindsided by hate and anger. He easily side stepped my blow and returned with one of his own to which I dogged. “Oh she’s around….i think.” He smirked. My eyes darkened, my wolf in the verge of surfacing and my facial features shifting.

“Jensen I don’t care if I have to tear this house to the ground I will do it where is my mate!!!!” I demanded. He shrugged leaning against the wall as if nothing were happening. I lost it my wolf took over and I attacked him, quickly shifting as I landed on him digging my paws into his chest.

Shoving me off himself he shifted into his light brown wolf. I wasted no time in attacking him again I bit into the sensitive skin behind his leg, he was temporarily distracted giving me the opportunity to trip him which I did. The fight seemed to be endless, everytime I think I have him he just gets back up. My wolf soon became too impatient and before I knew it there was a bright light in front of me.

“Chase it’s so good to see you again, you must be wondering who I am. Well, my name is Artemis but you know me as The Moon Goddess.” She smiled kindly. Hearing her name I dropped down to my knees and bowed at her feet. She laughed, “Up my child, you have done fantastically these past years, I’m proud of you, Anii care vor veni vor fi fericite. Viitorul tau este copilul luminos trăi la maxim tine si partenerul tau va trăi fericit până în ziua în care mor. Viata Pack va simți în curând ca un instinct mai ușor să ia și relaxați-vă acest lucru este o binecuvântare nu un blestem. I promote you a protector of earth you deserve it, now go to your mate she needs you,hurry.” She smiled. I nodded speechlessly with another bright light she was gone.

Coming back to my senses I realized Hayden was knocked out, I ordered Trent to come see about him and quickly tracked down my mate. Her scent was strongest at the lower level of the house.

Making my way down to the floor the first thing I smelt was her blood using my speed I was there in no time. As soon as I entered I watched as her body went limp, she wasn’t dead I could feel it through the mind-link but her heartbeat was weak. I rushed up and quickly untied her there was blood leaking down her arm and a pool of blood from between her legs. My anger was through the roof now.

All I could think about was, ‘That fucker better be dead cause if he’s not I’m going to ensure his has a slow, agonizing, painful death.’  Looking at the cut on Jordan’s arm I noticed the silver looking fluid around the edges. Pulling out a small bottle of Hityuro I poured it into the cut making sure it didn’t get infected.