Kuro continued to look down from Lady Shade's face.

"Sage's continued existence is like a snake ready to strike us clean. Our honor must live decease because of her. Stay focused on your mission, Kuro." Lady Shade ordered as she placed her right hand on Kuro left shoulder.

"Yes, mother." Kuro responded respectfully.

Kuro bowed down to Lady Shade and walked out the throne room to head back outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, Ariana was working on her new inventions. Talia and Casey were playing video games in the living room. Kirana and Camilla were locked up in a training battle in the dojo. Unaware to them, Ezra was peeking in the Dojo to watch the spar.

"I can't believe you knew the Shadow Clan were watching us and you didn't say anything." Camilla said.

"It was Kuro that was watching us, not the Shadow." Kirana clarified angrily.

"Kuro is part of the Shadow Clan." Camilla snapped. "And you were showing off to get his attention."

"I was just showing him how formidable we are." Kirana said with a calm look. "That's why I knew he wasn't going to attack us when he has the chance."

"Yeah, so he was just studying our moves for next time." Camilla scolded. "You don't flirt with the enemy, Kirana. You take 'em down like it or not!"

"No! You're wrong about him. He has a good side." Kirana snapped. "We shared the same aura ability. I can feel what he's thinking."

"Oh, well if that's what you feel, why not tell the others?" Camilla asked.

"Because, just like you, they wouldn't understand." Kirana replied.

Camilla swiftly pinned Kirana to the wall with her right leg and moved closer to her older sister's face.

"You really think Ezra, Talia, and Ariana wouldn't understand?" Camilla asked. "We're siblings, Kirana. We struck together no matter what."

Kirana grabbed Camilla's right leg and slammed her younger sister to the wall near her.

"Look, I know what I'm doing." Kirana snapped. "You gotta trust me on this, Camilla."

"And why should I?" Camilla questioned.

"What's going on here?" Sage demanded as she walked towards her daughters with a stern face.

Kirana and Camilla immediately broke up the fight as they glanced each other and exited the dojo without answering their mother's question, leaving Sage wonder why were they fighting about. Ezra hid in the kitchen as Kirana and Camilla walked by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Kirana sat on the edge of the building rooftop for some fresh air. She was trying to try to clear her head about the conservation earlier in the dojo, but she suddenly felt a black aura hiding in the shadows and stood up from the edge as she turned around and looked up to see Kuro from behind.

"Next time, be a good boy and keep remembering that I have aura sense." Kirana said with a slightly cold voice.

"Ha, there's nothing like a good sneak attack." Kuro said with a playful smile.

"Like you did before last night." Kirana smiled back with a playful tone.

"Oh, really? Haven't even notice that." Kuro said sarcastically. "But those robots did caught my interest. Can you tell me more?"

"Those robots are highly classified dangerous." Kirana replied sternly. "So, do me a favor and stay away from them."

"Well, looks like I could have some fun with them." Kuro grinned. His face slowly became serious. "I was expecting more info from you. How do you know so much about those robots? Tell me why."

K-5 (Full)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें