Rosa Galicia

On a clear dark night, Casey, April, Macey, and Norbit were strolling on the sidewalk from their night at Antonio's.

"I'm surprised that you're cool with the girls being kunoichis and all. And Ezra being a ninja." Casey said with a grin. "Normally, they like to keep their very existence a secret."

"Well, I was a little shocked by that. The siblings and I have been best friends since day one." April admitted. "But all in all, I'm not the only skillful kunoichi around this city."

"But they do have fun personalities that reminds me of the Turtles." Macey recommended.

As Casey and April continued to walk further down the street, they caught the sight of the citizens walking slowly inside the abandoned building covered in large rose vines.

"What's wrong with them?" April asked. "Looks like they're mindless zombies or something."

"I'm not sure, but let's go find out." Casey replied with a serious face.

"I cannot detect sickness but I do detect mind control." Norbit said.

"Mind control?" Macey questioned before she quickly sniffed the air. "He's right."

Casey, April, Macey, and Norbit went to follow the citizens inside the main room until they found the whole room completely empty.

"What's the scent?" April asked as her nose had picked up a fresh flowery scent. "It smells like flowers."

"Yeah." Casey agreed, taking a good sniff in the air. "Almost like roses."

"It smells nice." Macey said.

"Scanning." Norbit said as he scanned the flower. "It appears to be a strong pollen from a-."

Suddenly; Norbit, April, Macey, and Casey heard a loud scream of people filling in the air. They didn't have time to react when they saw a rose puppet-like mutant appeared right above them. The marionette mutant has pinkish white hair with two small dark pink roses tied to it, yellow eyes with no clear pupils, and wore a pink ornately ruffed dress with tall pink boots. The rose mutant let out a soft giggle and released a thin scent of fresh rose directly at Casey's face with a wave of her palm, causing the human vigilante to cough loudly before noticing the pink full-length mirror had appeared right behind him. The mirror spun around Casey and trapped him inside as April, Macey and Norbit stood there to witness the scene and pressed her hands on the mirror glass.

"Oh no." Norbit said.

"Casey!" April shouted. "Are you okay?"

"I cannot scan if Casey is alright because he is in the mirror." Norbit said.

"Casey! Can you hear us?" Macey shouted.

But Casey didn't hear a reply. He found himself back to the hockey rink in the middle of a hockey game.

"Wait a minute!" Casey gasped. "But how did I get here?"

Seeing the rival team with the puck in their possession, Casey immediately pushed his wondering questions aside and focused on the game with the hockey stick swiftly in his hands. April, Macey, and Norbit were utterly bewildered by Casey's fantasy world within the rosy mirror. Then, the mirror began sinking down to the floor.

"Casey! Casey!" April yelled, trying to stop the mirror from sinking.

"I detect a figure approaching us." Norbit said.

"Come on! We gotta get out of here!" Macey said.

Knowing that they are gonna need some help, April quickly ran out of the building with Norbit and Macey following her before the rose mutant can do the same thing on them.