The Wrath of Tigress

On a stormy night, Kuro sat on the stair steps behind Lady Shade's throne. He stared down at a torn photograph of his father.

"Kuro, please don't do this!" Kirana begged. "Sage is your true mother! You're our lost brother!"

"I know your spell to help you." Sage said. "The memory restoration spell shall have the answer you seek."

Kuro couldn't stop thinking what Kirana and Sage told him. Even Leia is on his side. Is Sage really his mother? Are Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia really his true sisters? Is Ezra really his little brother? He got up on his feet when he sensed Lady Shade, Amora, Leia, and Kale approaching him through his aura sense.

"Is something troubling you, Kuro?" Lady Shade asked.

"I want to know the truth." Kuro demanded. "About my father and Sage."

Leia gasped silently, Kale's eyes widened, and Amora glared at her brother.

"I already told you the truth, my son." Lady Shade responded with a lie. "Sage took your father away from us years ago."

Suddenly, the door slammed wide open that caught everyone's attention. It was...Tigress! She have survived from being devoured by the giant Kraang worm. She has a black jeweled eye patch covered on her right eye and her left eye was perfectly fine. Kuro, Leia, and Kale gasped sharply. Amora smiled with relief on her face. Tigress walked into the throne room and approached the mages with a kneeling bow down to the floor.

"Mistress Shade, I have returned." Tigress said.

"Welcome back, Tigress." Lady Shade said.

"But how?" Kuro asked with a shocked look. "You got eaten by a giant alien worm!"

"How did you survive that?" Amora asked.

"Wasn't easy, though." Tigress replied with a tiny smile. "As I tore my way out of the belly of the Kraathatrogon, I've battled through many Kraang armies across alien worlds until I finally made it back to civilization. Now, I want my revenge against Sage, her daughters, her son, and their teenaged allies who trapped me in the belly of that wretched alien worm."

"Very well." Lady Shade said. "I will grant your vengeance."

Amora smiled at her mother's words, but Kuro wasn't too pleased about it.

"What? Are you serious?" Kuro said angrily. "It's because of her that Sage and the K-5 are still alive in the first place!"

"Kuro, you will go with Tigress." Lady Shade ordered. "Destroy Sage and the K-5 at any cost. And take your sisters and alien friend with you."

Amora's smile grew, Kale nodded his head, and Leia frowned in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the K-5 arrived at Murakami's noddle shop. Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra stared down at the bowl of pizza gyoza in their seats while Kirana was sitting on the table next to Talia.

"You two are so going down." Talia said to Camilla and Ariana with a mischievous smile.

"It's the ultimate battle, girls." Ezra smirked as he stood by Talia.

"You're on, Talia." Camilla grinned. "Don't say I didn't warn you, Ezra."

"I'll chomp you both down a size." Ariana smiled deviously.

"Okay, Mr. Murakami." Kirana grinned casually to Murakami. "They're ready!"

"On your mark. Get set. Go!" Mr. Murakami said with a smile.