The Pulverizer and Sandra!

In the Crete Fortress, four mages were inside the garage as they waited impatiently for their purple mage sister to finish up her latest project.

"Where the heck is Ariana?" Camilla sighed as she placed her hands on her hips. "She better not waste our time here."

"I'm sure she'll be finish with her invention by now, Camilla." Kirana said calmly.

"Well, she better hurry up." Talia complained. "Because I want to try out her new invention anyway."

"It better be worth the wait." Ezra said, impatiently.

Then suddenly, the floor opened itself in half and the siblings looked quickly to see a black fifth generation Chevrolet Camaro rising up from the bright light before the floor closed itself shut. The black automobile was equipped with a retractable top-mounted laser and a blast cannon on either sides, a long-range missile weapon shooter attached to the top, and two bumper-mounted wrecking balls from behind. Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra looked at the vehicle with wide eyes. Ariana came out from the opening door with a smug smile.

"It's worth it." Ezra admitted.

"So cool!" Talia gasped with an exciting smile.

"Well, what do you guys think?" Ariana asked.

"I can't believe you turned our dream car into this powered machine!" Kirana grinned incredulously.

"Ariana, you are so awesome!" Camilla exclaimed with a wide smile.

"So what are we call this baby?" Ezra asked.

"I've got it!" Talia exclaimed excitedly. "Sonicruiser! It's so perfect!"

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra exchanged looks before staring back at Talia.

"Now, that's a perfect name." Kirana said surprisingly.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra followed Ariana into the vehicle as they couldn't believe their eyes. The inside of the car was huge as it was conserving blue, red, purple, orange, and turquoise electricity that lit up around the vehicle in an illuminating manner.

"After building this vehicle, I have designed five different stations for each of us." Ariana explained. "But my job is to maintain the vehicle's vital functions, so I can't drive the Sonicruiser."

"I want the driver seat!" Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra exclaimed excitedly.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra were pushing each other to drive the vehicle at the driver's station, but Ariana's magic created a purple energy barrier between them and the driver's seat.

"I already made my decision on the driver's station." Ariana said firmly. "Kirana's driving."

Kirana grinned smugly and she sat down in the driver's seat excitedly.

"Wait, why?" Camilla, Talia, and Ezra asked indignantly.

"Because she's the least likely to run into things for fun." Ariana explained.

"Good point." Talia and Camilla admitted.

"And she's not too young." Ariana explained to her younger brother.

"Touché." Ezra admitted.

"Besides, I already assigned you three with the other stations." Ariana said as she gestured Camilla, Talia, and Ezra to the back of the vehicle. "Camilla operates the vehicle's weapons and defenses while Talia navigates the vehicle and Ezra creates magic spells to be useful on weapons and scan information on mages or mutant mages."

K-5 (Full)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें