sipping tea.

"yes." he said.

"I thought you didn't like tea." i said.

"i used to not like it, but I've learned that it calms my nerves and mind." he replied.

i grabbed the kettle and boiled some water, i had a lot of tea in my cabinets. i don't drink as much as i used to but i have almost every kind of tea.

"yes, it does." i said with a small giggle, "which tea, would you like?" i said waving my hands through out the tea cabinet.

i got a small chuckle out of him, i was trying to make him feel better from this whole situation. "lavender" he said.

i grabbed the tea box with a lavender sprig on it and took out 2 tea bags, lavender was very relaxing it would definitely help our mind.

i rip open the two bags and took out the tea bags and placed them into two mugs. "do you want milk in it, or sugar, i also have honey." i said.

"honey would be nice." he said. he has good taste because i like to put honey in mine too. i grabbed the honey from the cabinet and a spoon.

the water finally came to a boil and it was ready. i grabbed the kettle and poured the boiling water into our mugs.

i took out a little bit of honey and stirred it into david's tea, the honey melted into the tea pretty quickly. "careful it's hot" i said, as i passed him his tea.

then i put honey in my tea, david started blowing on his tea since it was boiling hot. while i was stirring my tea, i felt a little chilly, i felt myself getting chills all over my body.

"is it just me or is it a bit cold in here?" i said, glancing at david. he looked at me a bit confused, "not really, are you okay?" he asked me.

i nodded my head and took a sip out of my mug, it wasn't boiling hot anymore but it was still hot. "let's go sit on the couch." i said.

he followed right behind me and we were now sitting on the couch. i placed my tea on my coffee table and i immediately grabbed my blanket that was on my couch.

my teeth started clattering because i was feeling cold. "are you okay?" david asked me again.

i nodded and we just started to talk. "how's everything been going?" i asked.

"everything's been okay, since school is about to start I've been training for the soccer tryouts." he replied.

david was on the same soccer team as the boys were, except he has his own group of friends. it's still summer so we still have time till school starts.

"how about you tho? how's social media and everything?" he asked me.

i was dozing off before he said that. but i managed to understand what he asked me. "honestly, everything's been quite lonely. my parents are barely home, and when they come they don't stay for long, and social media is stressful." i replied.

he was drinking his tea and he looked almost sorry for me, but he knew i hated that so his sorry look was no long on his face.

i grabbed my tea from my coffee table and took a sip quickly, i forgot how hot it was. i felt the hot tea burning down my throat and through my stomach.

i didn't show that it was burning though.
-
after a while of david and i just hanging out, talking on the couch and drinking tea, he had to go.

i grab both our mugs and i get up, i think i got up too quickly because i felt myself get dizzy and my eyesight had gone black.

i felt my body swaying, i couldn't balance, i was feeling like this since the morning something must be going on. "woah woah diana are you okay?" david asked me.

i felt david quickly go to my side, he used one of his hands to hold my fore arm and with the other hand he pressed on the small of my back, to balance me.

"yes I'm okay" i said, i was getting my sight back and i felt less dizzy. david felt like i could balance myself and let me out of his grip.

i turned around and i feeling came back again, only much worse. my body just gave up on me and i just blacked out. i heard the mugs shatter and i heard david saying my name and that was the last thing i could make out in my mind.

DAVIDS POV

i saw diana fall and all i could do was yell. i got a hold of her so that she wouldn't hit the floor, hard. i have no idea what was happening.

i didn't even know what to do.

do i call my mom, she's right next door, or should i call 911.

i held her head as she was laying on the floor, i kept trying to shake or a little bit to wake her up but she wasn't waking up.

her body was burning up and she was sweating.

"diana come on!!! please wake up!!" i said. but she wasn't waking up, i quickly grabbed my phone and called my mom, i think that she could help.

but my phone kept ringing. "COME ON PICK UP!!" i said yelling at my phone, i was so worried. i looked at diana, she looked so sick and it was making me more scared.

my mom did not answered so i just decided to call 911, i have no idea what to do in this situation and 911 seems to be the best situation right now.

"911 what's your emergency?" the operator says.

"uh i was drinking tea with my friend and she fainted, she's burning hot and she's sweating!!" i said, i probably sounded very frantic.

although you might be thinking that this might not be a big deal i had no what was happening to diana.

"sir please stay calm, is she breathing sir, does she have a pulse?" they say.

"she has a faint pulse and her breathing is a little raspy." i say trying to stay calm.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!

merry christmas, happy holidays <3

xoxo