wake up mattia.

i look at mattia and saw that his eyes were still closed, he pulled harder this time forcing me to plop on the bed. i fell into his arms and he wrapped his arms and legs around me.

he was basically trapping me inside his arms. i couldn't move, his grip on me was so tight. i tried to snuggle out but that just made him squeeze tighter.

I spent about a minute trying to get out of his trap and nothing was working. at that point I just gave up, I ended up looking at the floor and thinking.

I turn my body around to mattia and whisper "mattia wake up!!" he groans but doesn't wake up. he looks so peacefully sleeping where I feel almost bad waking him up.

I regret trying to wake him up because he squeezed me tighter pushing my face against his chest. I tried to take out my wrist that had all of my ivs in it.

after a minute of trying to get my wrist out of his arms and the blanket that was trapping me, I finally got it out and rested it on my body.

he was not going to wake up because he's a heavy sleeper. since I was stuck I felt myself falling asleep. and then I dreamt a black.

-

I woke up and I was still in mattia's bear trap, I heard his little snores and he was still asleep. I didn't have my phone so I had no idea what time it was.

I did not want to be here the entire night like this and my parents come in and see us like this, that would be awkward.

I move a little bit and I nudge mattia a bit, once I saw that he wasn't reacting I said something. "mattia wake up!!! you slept for a while now!!!" I said.

finally after a while of trying to wake him up he woke up. his eyes were red and heavy. he realized that he was holding on to me pretty tightly, he loosen his grip and looked down at me.

"what happened? how did you get here??" he said with a low gut voice. I moved myself away from his body a bit, giving myself a little bit more space.

"you literally attacked me in your sleep." I said in a laughing way. he laughed, and came close to me and hugged me.

I was not expecting him to hug me but im guessing he did it because he was still half asleep. he place his hand on my back and behind my head supporting it.

I felt safe, and I hugged him back with my free hand. "sorry, but it feels good having you near me again." he says.

he lets go of me and gets up from the bed. I look at him and I see him looking for his shoes and checks his pockets for his phone.

once he finds them, he looks at the pink bear and he grabs it. "do you want the bear??" he asks me. I nod and he throws it to me. we laugh and then he walks towards the door.

"I am a bit hungry, im going to get some food, do you want anything??" he asks me. I didn't feel to hungry so I shook my head.

he raised his eyebrow and gave me a questionable look. "diana you have to eat you know." he says. I sigh.

"fine get me some noodles." I said. he nods and goes downstairs. once he leaves I get up and go to the chair.

I was finally getting better so I didn't feel dizzy getting up from the bed. I go to the chair and grab my phone.

I see some miss calls from from, alvaro and alejandro, and a couple texts from other people that I know.

I immediately opened my phone and called alvaro. "hello???" I hear on the other end of the phone. I can hear the worry in his voice and it made me a little bit sad.

it broke my heart how worried he sounded, I haven't talked to him in a while and it made me feel guilty. "hi alvaro." I said.

I didn't know what to say, but I just said anything that popped into my head. "diana?!?! how are you doing what the fuck happened??!" he said.

"Im doing better and honestly I don't know what happened I just know that I fainted because I was sick. but don't worry too much I feel so much better and you don't need to worry anymore." I said.

"when are you leaving the hospital?? " he asks. " I leave tomorrow in the morning." I say. later on we spent sometime talking together.

it felt like nothing has changed even though we haven't talked in so long. it was comforting talking to him even though it was though the phone.

we talked for half an hour and then it was time for me to go. mattia came in with the noodles hot. "sorry alvaro, I have to go I will talk to you tomorrow and maybe we can hang out soon." I say.

"okay ill talk to you tomorrow, make sure you get better and stay healthy." he says. "okay bye." I say and we hang up.

when mattia comes in the room he sets the noodles down on the table that is across the bed. he grabs the chairs and places them next to each other.

"I got spicy noodles and regular noodles, you can pick which one you want." he says.

"am I allowed to eat spicy noodles, but I want those." I said. since I was walking around talking to alvaro on the phone I just walked over to the chair.

I sat next to him and looked at the food. "also you don't like spicy noodles that much." I said. he looks at me with a surprise looked on his face.

"what ?" I said confused. "you remember that?" he asks me. I gave him a confused look and started opening the noodles container.

"of course I do" I said. I felt his smile and we both began opening our noodles container.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!!!
photo creds: @aalyazy550
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend!!!!

xoxo