loving arms.

soon we both we asleep. I felt comfortable in his arms, I really did miss this feeling of being in his warm arms.

I dreamt of a quiet and dark place, it was eerie and scary. I felt fear and anxiety in my stomach.

but all that fear and anxiety went away on its own. slowly but it did go away, it felt like a sense of calm and I appreciated the feelings.

quickly but surely it was morning. my room was dark and mattia was still sleeping next to me.

I could hear his soft snores, and he looked so peaceful. I didn't want to bother him so I got up and went into my bathroom.

while o was in there I took a quick shower, washed my face and teeth, and I also got dressed.

I put on something trendy but comfortable, once I was done with all of that I went into my room.

once I got out of the door I saw mattia standing and looking through a window. my room was filled with light and warmth now.

he looked like he was lost in thought and I was trying to read him to figure out what he could be thinking.

before I could look more into it I heard mattia say something.

"you got nice and ready before I did. where can I shower though?" he says with his hands in his pockets walking towards me.

"just use my bathroom there's an extra towel right there too." I say pointing to the bathroom door.

he smiles and says "thank you." with a small giggle. he walks closer to me, holds the back of my head gently and kisses my forehead.

then he walks into the bathroom, and I just stood there. butterflies filled my stomach, but I continued to move along with the morning.

I went to my vanity and began to do my makeup. I did something light even though sometimes I like doing graphic and colorful makeup.

I put on some bb cream and some concealer. then some bronzer, blush, highlighter, and I did a small brown liner.

once I was done with that I put on some setting spray and I began to work on my hair. I decided on curling my hair.

I tried to do it as quickly as I could before mattia got out of the bathroom. I was almost done and mattia comes out.

"hey, after breakfast we should go to my house and get me some new clothes." he says.

"after breakfast?" I say in a confused tone as I looked at him. I moved quickly and I accidentally burned my hand.

I flinched and then I sucked on the place that I burned it.

"you okay?" mattia asks me, I looked at him and his eyebrows were close together. he looked a little bit concerned but I quickly put my hand away.

after that I nodded so that he wouldn't worry about it. but he walks over and takes my hand, he looks at it and observes it.

"come on lets go some ice." he says, he takes my hand and guides me to the kitchen down stairs.

he was dressed and his hair was dripping wet. "its just a burn, it's not even that bad." I say basically laughing.

we end up in the kitchen anyways, he would've dragged me down there if he wanted to.

I sit on the counter as he looks for a towel, he grabs it puts cold water and grabs a little bit of ice.

he then walks over to where I was sitting and takes my hand gently and puts the cloth on it.

it felt great. "how does it feel now?" mattia asks me. "it feels nice now." I reply.

the burning sensation was going away and it was cooling now. he was holding it there for a couple of minutes.

"where should we go eat for breakfast?" I ask him. I look up at him and he looks at me with his innocent eyes. "um we can go to a dinner if you want." he replies.

I nod happily and looked down at the burn. "it doesn't hurt anymore." I say, I put my hand on his and push it gently.

he takes his hand off my burn and goes to the sink and puts the towel in the sink. then he walks over and is now back in front of me.

he puts his pointer and thumb on my chin, he lifts my head and kisses me. it was a long passionate kiss and I just melted into his lips.

it was surprising but I didn't move away just yet. he moved his body closer to mine, somehow his body managed to open my legs a little more.

his body was now in between my legs and his chest was now closer to mine. he placed his hands on my cheek and he placed the other one around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

my arms now snake around his neck, I put one of my hands on his hair and gently brush my fingers through it.

my heat began to become hot, I wanted more at this moment. my legs wrapped around his waist and I crossed them, closing any space between us.

the kiss became more and more aggressive. he picked me up from where I was sitting by holding onto my ass.

he brought me to the living room, still kissing me, and he placed me down gently on the couch. he breaks the kiss and begins to kiss my neck.

slowly but aggressively, he made his way down to my shirt. he stopped and came back up and looked at me deeply. "we should stop." he says.

he gets off from on top of me, I sit up and then he sits next to me on the couch. "what's wrong?" I asked him. soon the desire for him faded as we sat there.

-

-

AUTHORS NOTES
sorry for lacking on posting, I've been super busy with work and I'm trying my best to write these.
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!!

xoxo