sleep over.

as kat and I finished talking on the roof, we decided to go back down the ladder and into my room. 

"you're going to sleep over right?"  I asked kat once we get into over room. "I mean duh, why else would I be here so late." she says. 

I laugh and I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. once I get out of the bathroom I can see kat passed out on one side of my bed. 

I put a blanket over her and I go on one side of my bed and place another blanket over me. 

I WOKE UP

 I realized that kat was not on my bed, I look around and she's not in my room. 

I was guessing she just left, my parents told me that they were leaving early in the morning though so I was a bit confused. 

I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth, I also wash my face while I'm in there. 

then I go downstairs and I see kat in the kitchen making something, I guess my parents asked her to make me something so I don't get sick again. 

then I look over to the living room which is right behind the kitchen and I see david, sleeping on the couch. 

I ignored it and went to the kitchen and sat on the island in the kitchen, "finally you're awake." kat says. 

she laughs and places whatever she was cooking on a plate. the she hands me the plate. "thank you" I say with a small smile. 

I look at the plate and see eggs and bacon, I look back at kat and ask her "did my parents tell you to do this?"

she shakes her head. "no they just asked david and I to take care of you, and watch if you were eating." she says. 

she grabs me a glass of water and then she goes back to the stove to make something for herself or probably for david. 

I eat the food that she gave me and I compliment her food. once I was done I wash my dish and go over to the couch. 

"kat if you need help with anything please tell me." I say.  she nodded and i continued to walked to the couch. 

I look down where david was sleeping and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "wake uppp" I say, not too loud but loud enough. I think me throwing the pillow woke him up more than me telling him to wake up. 

he woke up and looked at me a bit confused, then he got a little mad and had a mad face on. "why'd you wake me up, I came early to make sure you and kat where okay?" he says. 

I look at him a bit confused, and i furrowed my brows. "since when do you worry about kat and I?" I say and his angry expression faded after I asked the question. 

"pff,  just came early  because kat was here." he says. I had a feeling that he was lying, I mean he did brush it off, so of course I had that feeling. 

I looked at him, and it looked like I said 'okayyy' sarcastically with my face. then once I looked at him, I took the pillow that I threw at him and I went to go sit on the other side of the couch. 

I sat down and grabbed the controller that was on the coffee table. I turned on the tv and went on netflix and placed a movie on. 

"did you eat?" he asks me, he is now sat up on the couch look at me. I nodded in response. "did you?" I asked him. 

he shook his head and I looked over to the kitchen, "I think kat made some food for you, ask her." I said. he nods and he gets up and walks to the kitchen. 

I then notice that kat gives an annoyed sigh and she hands him a plate of food, it looked like he really didn't eat and was really hungry because in less than 5 minutes the plate was cleared off. 

"make sure you wash the dishes, david. you never do when we are at home." kat says to him. I laugh quietly while in the living room and continued to watch my movie. 

I heard the water  running and I heard dishes being moved, I was guessing that david was washing the dishes. 

then I see kat plop next to me on the couch and she was watching the movie with me. "you got david to wash the dishes?" I asked kat. 

"yup." she says with a laugh, I laugh with her as well, and I hear a small chuckle from the kitchen. "watch the dishes at the house are gonna be much more, kat." david says. 

a small oh comes from under my breath and kat just ignored him. kat and I just sat on the couch and continued to watch the movie. 

then we hear a plop on the other side of the couch and it was david, he was sitting there unbothered.

he got himself comfortable and then he continued to watch the movie with us. 

-

once the movie was done I asked daivd and kat "so where should we go today guys?" I say. they both look at me a bit confused. 

"where could we go, there's barely anything here." kat says.

"uh I don't know but can we please leave the house for a while, you'll see it'll start to get a bit boring." I say. 

"alright lets take my car" david says, getting up very excited. I think he was excited because he got a new car.

david was really into cars he liked to drive manual cars, and he was obsessed with them ever since he was little.

"oh great, he wants to show off  his 2017 honda si." kat says with a big sigh. 

"shut up, and lets go"  he says, kat goes upstairs with me, and we get ready. 

-

-

AUTHORS NOTES 

hope you enjoyed this part! sorry for the delay!

photo creds: aalyazy550.

make sure you follow me an ex boyfriend for any updates!!!

xoxo