unwanted memory.

*warning this book contains sensitive content.*

-
-

i looked at kat, and it was clear that i did not want to stay alone with two boys in my room. "please don't go, I'll text your mom to let you stay longer." i said, hoping it will get her to stay longer.

"alright, try that." she said. i quickly grabbed my phone and began to text her mom. she texted me immediately, and she said yes. i sighed in relief.

"she said you can stay." i said. "okay good, i didn't want to leave you alone with these two." she said whispering. the little panic that was on my chest, released.

i nodded my head, we both looked back at the tv and continued watching.
-
my eyes fluttered open, and i wasn't in my room anymore, i wasn't around kat and the boys.

my eye sight was foggy, i rubbed my eyes trying to see better. i was sitting in a car, the car felt familiar. the smell inside of it, was a pine and husky sent.

i looked out the window and it was pitch black outside. and then i looked over into the drivers seat. my eyes widened at who i saw, who was in front of me.

it was the boy from that night. my mind began to panic, so many things were going on at once i couldn't even pinpoint one thought.

what was happening? why am i back here? it felt so real, i felt sober, and my emotions were more heightened then they were that night.

i reach for the door so i could open it, but it was locked. i tried to unlock it and get out of the car, but he saw me and leaned over to me.

he leaned and tried to kiss me, i moved away from him, "what's wrong?" he said, attempting to kiss me again. this time i wasn't going to let this happen.

i told myself that i needed to get out of there, i saw his eyes they looked dark brown, almost black. filled with no emotion, almost cold.

i slapped him, "don't you dare, touch me." i spat, trying to make my voice as strong as my anxiety could let me. he chuckled coldly, causing shivers to go down my spine.

this boy was sick, it was disgusting. i tried not to show my fear of this boy, i tried to not let my guard down and sob.

he stopped laughing and grabbed my wrists forcefully, he used one hand to grab both of them, forcing my wrists to crush together, causing so much pain.

maybe since i was sober i felt everything more intense, i wasn't numb as i was that night. I could feel everything, it hurt so much, and my fear was worse than i imagined.

"or what?" he said with a grin on his face, he leaned closer to me trying to kiss me. i quickly tried to push my knees up so that i could hit his ribs, as he tried to reach.

"get off!" i said loudly, as i pushed my knees up with all my strength. i hit his rib and he released my wrist from his grip, from the pain that I've caused him.

i balled my hands into a fist and punched his dick, hoping that will give me enough time to get out of this shitty car. he yelled so loud when i did that.

i looked over and saw that he was in pain, i took this as an advantage to get away. i frantically unlocked the door and opened it.

as i was quickly leaving, the boy managed to get a handful of my hair and pulled it as hard he could. this pain was worse than anything, i yelped in pain.

the pull caused me to stumble back, he let go of my hair unintentionally. i tried to ignore the pain, but there was a strong burn and tingly feeling on a part of my scalp.

i got out of the car as fast as i could, once i was out of the car i grabbed my head on where he pulled it. tears began to fall down my cheeks.

i can't believe this is happening all over again, i thought i was going to be okay. so many questions and thoughts were going on inside my head as i began walking away from the car.

i looked up and saw that mattia was standing a couple of feet away from me. i ran up to him, i couldn't believe that he was here.

he opened his arms and i hugged him so tight, i felt so safe in his arms. i never want him to let me go, more tears began to fall down my face.

i began to sob, i hugged him tighter knowing that i was going to be okay again. my anxiety and panic released from my chest.

i took a deep breath and i got a sent that i wish i didn't have to smell again. it was a pine and husky sent. the panic and anxiety came back, like a brick wall.

my grip on him loosen and i looked up to see the boy i tried to escape from a couple minutes ago, he had a big grin on his face, making me sick.

my face was filled with fear as he looked down at me, he didn't waste time. he picked me up by my thighs slinging me onto his shoulder.

i moved as much as i could so that he could let me go, but he just continued to move towards his car. i screamed hoping someone would come and save me.

but there was no one i was alone. he opened his trunk and threw me into it, he quickly used his hands to tie my legs and arms with zip ties.

i was screaming and moving so much hoping it would work. but nothing. he taped my mouth shut.

more tears streamed down my face, and my anxiety worsened. my muffled screams weren't heard. he looked at me like i was nothing.

i felt so helpless.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
sorry if this trigger some of y'all.
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!

xoxo