don't know what to do.

"yeah i know." i responded, continuing to take a bite of my food. "he's confusing me, i don't know what to do." i said.

"i don't know either diana, don't stress too much. mattia has always been complicated with his emotions, only god knows what goes on in his head." he said looking up at me.

i laughed a little bit, not because it was funny, because it was true. mattia was always hard on himself and rarely told people what he was feeling.

i sighed and nodded my head, "well then, let's talk about something else." i said, changing the subject. "is there any girl that you are interested?" i said raising my eyebrow.

"yes her name is ashley." he said. "seriously! do you have her Instagram i want to see her." i asked him.

a big smile went across his face i could tell that he liked her, i cleaned his hands with a napkin and pulled out his phone from his pocket.

he went on his phone and looked for her instagram for a couple of minutes. one he found it, he turned his phone to me and her Instagram was on his screen now.

i took a good look at her Instagram, "she's gorgeous." i said looking back up at alvaro. "i know right." he said. i laughed a bit, "where is she from?" i asked.

"she's from pennsylvania." he said. "oh, did you meet her off of tik tok." i said laughing, knowing that he probably did meet her off of the app.

"yes." he said, laughing with me. "she's pretty, how long have you guys been talking?" i asked him after our laughs died.

"a month, i think." he said, i thought about that sentence, i hope he doesn't like her too much where he might get his feelings hurt. i wouldn't like to see him like that.

"you like her a lot don't you?" i asked. he nodded and that's when i knew that alvaro was a fucking simp. i started laughing, i couldn't stay serious.

"what!!" he said, i continued to laughing and i heard him laughing with me again. "don't simp too hard, you know what happens when you simp too hard." i said in between laughs.

we laughed for quite a bit until my stomach gave me the right to speak again without it  hurting, "have you told the boys yet?" i said wiping away the tears that my laughter had caused.

"no" he said holding his stomach. "why not, they'll be worse than you were, they'll probably beat my ass up." he said.

i nodded knowing it was true, the boys are just like that i guess, but I'm glad alvaro told me before anything got serious. i wouldn't like to find out when they were dating for like 3 years and then BOOM they breakup.

that would be really unexpected and i would rather know the whole backstory, and i rather be there while it's happening. instead of being confused about their whole relationship.

alvaro and i were done eating our food and threw out out the bag with empty fries and chicken nugget holders, and the wrappers of our burgers.

before we got up and walked around the whole park, i sat on the sidewalk in front of a flower store doors and said, "hey, can you take a picture of me?"

i took out my hand with my phone moving and waving it towards him. "why do you always take pictures!" he said in a joking and annoyed tone.

"come on, pleaseee." i said, dragging the e. i stared at him for a minute hoping that he will just give in and take a picture of me.

"ugh, fine." he said, snatching my phone from my hand. "yes!" i whispered to myself. as alvaro took my pictures he said, "why do you like taking pictures so much?"

i moved my body out of the pose i was in and stuck my head out of the phone camera so i was looking at him directly now.

"it's fun and do you forget that we have followers?" i say trying not to flex too much, about our following. i went back into the pose that i was in recently. "yeah but i don't take a lot of pictures." he said.

"we are not alike as much as we thought" i said laughing, he took a couple of pictures and of course only one came out good.

-

dianaelizabeth

liked by alejandrosario, kairicosentino, and 200,697 others

dianaelizabeth: creds to @/alvaromero.

katherinegabriela: what a beauty 😍
-dianaelizabeth: love you 🤍
user1077: 🤢
user076: you and alvaro hang out too much like who are you leading on.
alvaromero: i take the best pictures ever.
-dianaelizabeth: yes you do alvaro 😭
mattiapolibio: 🔥
-tiktokroom: well...
user234: omg mattia commented.

comments have been disabled.

-

i only looked at a couple of comments, that were minutes after i posted it. i disabled them since they were getting really annoying.

I checked for a couple of minutes and then gave up, i got up and went to the lake with him and began walking along the sidewalk next to it.

we saw a couple of geese and avoided stepping on their poop. we talked a lot and almost about anything.

i havent had a long walk with alvaro in so long, since we've been so busy. well mostly because my parents came home.

when they come i barely get to hang out with friends because i usually like to spend time with them while i have it.

who knows if they'll come back for two weeks again. so that's why i hang out with them all those two weeks that i have with them.

alvaro and i walked the entire lake, looking out in the lake and talking. alvaro was very open about his feelings, that one of his traits that i love.

we decided that it was time to leave and we went to towards his car and got in.

-

-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!

xoxo