breakup.

MATTIAS POV

"you are where?? with who??" tati asks through the other line of the phone. "I'm at the hospital with diana she's sick." i repeat myself.

"why?" she ask with her voice raising. "she's sick tati" i say, calmly. "so?" she said, i never thought she would say that.

not even in a million years would i have thought that my girlfriend would say that about my friend. my blood started to boil.

"are you serious?" i asked, i was dead serious, i was actually curious if she was joking or not. she didn't answer me for a minute that felt like an eternity.

"i don't have time for this bullshit, i gotta go." i said, firmly. i felt my jaw clench unintentionally. "if you leave me right now we're breaking up." she says with an angry tone.

"then i guess we are breaking up, I'm sorry." i said, my voice sounded stone cold. i ended the call and just stood there starring at the floor.

i just thought of what i just did, i ended my relationship. i was still upset with what she said and then more anger began to boil in my body.

i turn my body towards the wall and placed my head on the wall, looking down. i was so angry and wanted to punch something but i didn't want to cause any unnecessary attention, or have diana worry.

so i just stood there, thinking. then i began to cool down. once i felt better i went into the hospital room, i looked at diana and she was laying in the bed with her back faced towards the door.

i looked at the heart machine and her heart rate was high but it was beeping at a steady pace.

i saw her sleeping peacefully, and she was wrapping her arms and legs around the big teddy bear i got her.

it bought me comfort, and i felt better knowing that she was okay and that she liked the teddy bear that i gave her.

I watched her sleep peacefully for a while, and then I went downstairs to the vending machines and the bathrooms, I was going to bring diana and I a little snack.

and then I heard yelling, someone was screaming diana's name and it startled me. "diana!!!! where is she someone take me to her!?!!" a women's voice yelled.

I looked over to the source of the yelling and I noticed it was diana's parents. I saw tears coming down from her face.

she was yelling at a nurse and diana's father was trying to calm her down in the meantime. I decided as an impulse to go to her parents.

"Mr and Mrs. guerra" I said grabbing their attention. i saw the look and mrs. guerra's, I immediately felt so much guilt.

mr. guerra came up to me, he was in need of reassurance and information. "oh mattia, are you here for diana, please do you know where she is??" he says.

I nodded, "yes, but she's asleep right now." I said. I saw some sort of relief in both of their eyes. "what room is she in???'' mrs. guerra says.

she was desperate to see her child, and she was terrified. I pointed towards the lounge chairs that were close by.

I walked towards the chairs and they followed with me, they sat down next to where I was sitting. "diana is okay, she fainted from not treating her fever properly, she also hasn't been eating correctly."

"her anxiety has also been bad lately but for the most part she's going to be okay, she's going to say for another night so that the doctors can monitor her"

I said. I saw more relief release from their bodies, which made me feel more relief. "oh no, I told you we shouldn't have left her alone again." mrs. guerra says.

"she's about to be 17, honey. she's getting bigger." mr. guerra says. I can tell they felt more comfortable having the information I gave them.

"when can we visit her???" mrs. guerra asks. "when she wakes up she'll most likely wake up in a bit okay." I say.

-

DIANA'S POV

after I dreamt of pure blackness again, I woke up. I woke up and there was no one around me, my room was empty.

I began to overthink, it was worse this time because I was alone. this time I didn't just feel alone, I felt both alone and was alone, in just 10 seconds.

fear began to run through my head, and every second that I spent in the room alone the more it felt like an eternity in my head.

I quickly tried to calm myself down from the anxiety that was building up in my head. but nothing seemed to be working. this time the heart monitor wouldn't stop beeping.

come on diana, please calm down. you can do it.

I tried telling myself, I grabbed the bear and hugged it really tight. I was hoping that it would calm me down.

surprisingly it did, the smell of mattia cologne was on it. I hated the fact that I was relying on mattia and that he was one of the reason that my anxiety was calming down right now.

but it worked I was calming down. I felt so much better and my heart was beginning to relax more. soon after I have relaxed a nurse came into my room.

"are you okay hun?" she asks me. "yes im okay, I just had a little-" I said before being interrupted. "a little anxiety?" the nurse says. I nod and she looks at all the machines that were attached to me.

"you seem to be doing okay now, how are you feeling?" she asks me. "im feeling much better." I say.

"that's great that you're doing good on you're own." she says. I nod. "um where was the guy that was here with me?" I ask her. I was actually curious, where he could of gone, if he left the hospital I would've liked a note or something.

"he went downstairs and i think he's talking to your parents" she said. my heart dropped to my stomach.

-

-

AUTHORS NOTES
sorry for the late post guys but im uploading two parts this week!! hope you enjoy!!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!!

xoxo