secretive.

we all look at the menu for a bit and thinking about what we were craving for. I ordered a chicken sandwich, kat ordered the same.

david ordered a burger, for our drinks I got coffee, david and kat got coke. we were waiting for our food and we talked for a while.

making small jokes here and there. "hey guys we are going to have to take pictures with this app that I got." kat says.

david and I look at each other like 'uh oh' because we know that kat is going to spend so much take taking pictures.

"maybe later when we go to that party." david says. this caught my attention because I didn't know that there was a party.

what does he mean by 'we'?

I perked up from his comment and I'm pretty sure they noticed. "david!!" I hear kat say. she gives him an annoyed face.

somethings going on.

I squint my eyes at them like i'm suspecting something, and I look at them. it was just a minute of angry tension, mixed with awkward tension.

"what do you mean by party?" I say breaking the angry tension between kat and her brother. "we-" david says before being interrupted by kat.

"we are going to a party later, all together." she says, my attention was now on her but I can feel that david was annoyed at himself for saying what he said.

"something tells me that there's more to the story than what you are telling me." I say, now looking at kat than at david.

the both become a little tense. before I or anyone else can say anything the food arrives at our table. the waiter is saying our orders out loud and hands us our food.

I didn't speak about the party, because I was planning on getting information secretly from david.

david seemed easily convinced so I secretly plotted something, (while we were eating our food) to get him to talk. 
-
once we all finished our food david paid the bill and we headed out.

we all walked out, I saw kat whisper something to david, Ignored it and got into a car.

I sat in the front, than kat got in and we were planning on heading home.

kat seemed exhausted because a couple minutes into the car ride she laid down and fell asleep almost immediately.

I waited until I knew she was asleep. "so what is this party that we are going to later?" I asked david. he looked at me but I keep my eyes looking at the road.

"its just a party, its not that big." he says. "hmmm, why so secretive then." I say.

I saw him tense up from the corner of my eye, for some reason I wanted to laugh seeing him all worked up from this.

but I managed to hold my laugh, "we aren't being secretive, its just a party." he says.

"okay." I say dragging the 'y'.

I put the car seat down so that I could lay down and I moved my body to the side. "I'm going to take a nap." I say.

I turned to the side of my window, and laid down and rested my head on my hand. I fell asleep almost instantly.
-
I was somehow in my room, I was laying down, and i staring at the ceiling. i look around my room and i see out the window that it's dark out side.

somehow i didn't feel this when i opened my eyes but i felt a small but strong arm around my waist.

at first all i felt was fear, until i looked at the ring on their finger. it was black band on their finger and i knew who it was instantly.

"mattia" i whisper to myself. once i said that he pulled me in closer to his chest.

i felt warm and safe, i can smell his cologne as it filled my nose. it had a fresh and clean smell.

he had one hand on my mid back and one on my head, making me feel so secure.

i then felt him kiss the top of my head, for some reason i felt so emotional. i hugged him tighter and he did the same.

i told myself not to cry but i couldn't help the one tear that streamed down my cheek.

this probably happened because i knew that this was just a dream, i wanted it to be real so badly but it was all just in my head.
-
I WOKE UP, i was woken by kat basically yelling. "diana wake up, we are home!!!!!" she says.

i get up from the car seat and look around, and i see that we were home.

"wow that was quick." I say, i look over to the driver seat and david wasn't there. "where's david?" i asked kat.

she looks at my house for a second, and then her attention is then back at me.

"uhh he went to our house to tell our parents that we are going to a party" she says in a nervous tone.

i wasn't believing her but i wasn't going to pressure her too much about it.

"uhh okay.." i say. i look at the mirror for a second and see a tear stain down my cheek, then i remember my dream.

it still made me feel a little bit upset but i got over it pretty quickly. then i hear the door close which caused me to jump.

kat left the car and i wondered where she was going, so i get out the car and follow her. somehow she was gone.

she disappeared in thin air.

and i began to panic. i looked around but i didn't seem to find her.

then before i knew it, i felt something go on my head causing my sight to go pitch black.

then i feel someone lift me up and put me over their shoulder.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!!
*remember* if you want your photo to be on the cover of each part pls dm @/nypolibio
photo creds: lanisvibin
follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!!!

xoxo