parents.

i look at my phone and see anthony's messages. my question is why was he texting me so late.
-

ANTHONY
hi, sorry I'm bothering you.
i just want to know if you'd like to stop by the cafe, if you're still awake.

the cafe is open at this time?

yeah, kinda, I'm closing.

oh, um i don't know.

it's okay, if you can't come.

I'm sorry, i just have a lot on my mind right now,
can we hang out tomorrow or something?

yeah okay that sounds great.
read at 1:49am.

-

i put my phone down and started backing up from the driveway. i drove myself to my house.

i parked into the driveway and saw my parents car parked. which was weird because they weren't coming back until another two weeks.

i walk towards my front door and open the door. i see my mom and my dad sitting in the living room, with the lamp on.

i got startled and said "shit! fuck don't do that." my mom came up to me and had her arms out.

"oh my god diana where have you been?" she said, while she hugs me aggressively. "i went to alvaros, and decided to come home early." i said to her.

both of my parents are salvadoran, and they are really successful. i don't want to get into details on what they do because i don't even understand it myself.

they talk to me in spanish when they are really mad at me, but since they aren't home most of the time, i barely speak the language.

my dad is very old school, he believes in the tuff love things, but my mom is soft, she's sweet.

but when she's mad, you should hear the curse words that come out of her mouth. when i was younger, they barely went on business trips.

they would stay home with me, but once i hit the preteen ages they started going once in a while. my aunt used to be my babysitter.

she had three daughters, one of them was a year older than me. we all used to be so close, they were the only people that made me feel happy.

but they moved away to new york a year ago, so i had to stay alone. i had to learn how to take care of myself.

i learned how to drive by my friends, their parents and even driving schools. i learned how to cook little things from youtube, and cooking shows.

and when my parents would come home, they would stay for a week or two, max.

another business trip would pop up and they would have to pack up and leave.

"it's late diana, you shouldn't be out at this time." my dad  says, coming up to my mom and i.  "yeah i know, I'm sorry. i was going to sleep over, but then i wanted to come home." i said.

"I'm going to bed, okay." i said to my parents. i kiss them  on the cheek, goodnight. and i headed upstairs to my room.

i open my door to my room and drop to my bed. i was so exhausted. after a couple of minutes of relaxing, i went to the bathroom, i took off my makeup and changed into pajamas.

i went back on my bed, and got under the covers, i started drifting off to sleep, almost instantly.
-
i was in the party again, anxiety and panic grew in my mind. i ran to the bathroom.

this all felt too familiar, soon later after I've thrown up, i hear someone knock on the door. it's mattia, we had the same conversation.

when i was fixing my makeup, he was staring at me. he asked me if i wanted water, and some air.

as i was about to leave he stops me, he grabs my hand gently and pulls me closer to him. i was confused.

i didn't say anything, and neither did he. he puts his hand on my cheek, and moves his face closer to mine.

he kisses me, but i didn't pull away, i wanted to kiss him. i kissed him back and things escalated. we were making out aggressively.

i put my arms around his shoulders, and he picked me up by my thighs. he placed me on the counter, my hands started going up to his hair.

i run my hands in his hair and pull on his roots a little, i can feel him moan into the kiss. mattia pulls from my lips and continues to kiss my neck.

making breathless moans escape my lips. once he found my sweet spot, my moans became louder. "fuck mattia." i whisper.

i can feel his smirk against my skin. mattia came back up to my lips and continued kissing me aggressively, his tongue was exploring my mouth.

we both began to undress, we started to become desperate for each other.
-
I WOKE UP,
my mom was knocking hard on the door. again, i had these stupid vivid dreams.

"diana wake up its time to get up." she said. i groaned, i grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked the time.

it was 8am, i don't wake up this early. i got up from my bed and went into my bathroom.

i brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs. i go downstairs and see my parents sitting on the dinner table.

my dad points to my food and i sit down on the chair. "so how are you and that boy...mattia doing." my mom asks me.

my eyes widened as i remember my dream. "um, we broke up mom, like a long time ago." i said.

"oh." she said, i saw how sad her face looked. "it's okay mom I'm sorry i didn't tell you." i said comforting her.

she smiles at me, and we all continued to eat our breakfast, in silence. once we finish our breakfast, i helped my mom with the dishes.

"so where are we going today?" my dad asks my mother and i.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
i hope you enjoyed!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!

xoxo