a tease.

little smut warning

-

his hands are now in my jeans, he starts rubbing circles on my clit through my underwear, making me grab his arm and throw my head back on his shoulder.

i use my free hand to cover my mouth, preventing my moans from coming out of my mouth. alejandro sees me do this and wants to hear me call out his name.

so he uses his free arm to wrap around my waist and starts to aggressively suck on my sweet spot. "just give in diana, moan out my name." he says.

his hand was still in my jeans, and he was still kissing my neck. i finally gave in, and removed my hand from mouth. i let my soft moans come out, quietly.

"there you go, princess. say my name." he says in my ear. "alejandroo" i moan. in that moment i realized that this was all a part of his game.

once i said his name he stopped everything.

he took his hand out of my jeans, and removed his body from mine. "what the fuck." i said obviously upset.

he went to the sink and washed his hands. "what, you said you wanted to play a game didn't you." he said with a smirk on his face.

he was such a tease but honestly i should've saw it coming. i didn't worry though i knew that i was going to get him back.

i just stood there quiet for a good minute, i zipped up my jeans, looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. i look at ale and smiled at him.

i didn't want to show him that this effected me. i leave the bathroom, leaving him in there. i walk out and bump into the curly hair boy named anthony.

"oh hey I'm sorry." i said as i bumped into him. "no worries, oh i have a question for you." he said, looking a little nervous.

"yeah okay what's up?" i said. "are you and that kid dating?" he asks. once he said that alejandro stepped out of the bathroom.

hopefully anthony didn't notice that we both stepped out of the same bathroom. "um no we aren't. I gotta go, text me later." i say, i kiss him on the cheek, and walk away to the outside of the cafe.

i walk to alejandro's car and get into the passenger seat, a couple minutes later, alex comes into the drivers seat of the car.

"what was that diana?" he said, clearly upset. "what was what?" i said. i know that I'm just getting him annoyed but i don't care, he was getting me annoyed with his questions.

"that kiss??" he said. wow he's really worked up on that. "you're really upset about that, it was on the cheek." i said annoyed.

"whatever I'm mostly upset about what you said to him." he said. "about the fact that we aren't dating." i said, with an eyebrow arched.

"yes." he said. "we aren't dating though." i said. he didn't say anything he just started the car and began to drive off to my house.

a couple minutes later we arrived to my house, he parked in my driveway and we sat there in silence for a bit. i look at alejandro and say "bye."

as i was about to walk out of his car, he grabs my wrist and pulls me into a kiss, it was deep and long but i didn't resist.

he pulled away and rested his head on my forehead. "now this is a better way to say bye" he said. he laughed and i laughed as well.

"bye alejandrooo." i said sarcastically, rolling my eyes as i step out of his car. "bye gorgeous." he said, as i walked away.

he stayed in my driveway until i got inside my house. i got in my house and ran up the stairs. once i opened the door i saw someone sitting on my bed.

luckily it wasn't a complete stranger, it was my best friend. she lives next door and my parents gave her a spare key, just in case.

"KAT!!" i yelled out. her name is katherine, but i called her kat for short.

she's 16 years old right now, but she's younger than me by a couple of months. she moved to new jersey when she was 12 years old.

I've been living here my whole life so my parents told me to show her around the town, we instantly became friends.

she hangs out with me and the boys, but she has a huge crush on kairi. she's too scared to tell him.

"WHAT!!" kat yells back. "you scared the shit out of me." i say, putting a hand on my chest to help me breathe.

i put my bag down and laid down on my bed. "so?" kat says while her face is on top of mine. "so??" i say back.

"tell me about you and alejandro!!" she says jumping up and down on my bed. "oh um.." i say and i sit up on my bed.

"we are doing pretty good, we've gone on a lot of dates." i say, as i play around with my fingers. kat noticed and puts her hand on mine.

"alright i know what that is, come on spill." she says. i know that she's not going to leave me alone, if i don't say anything.

"alright fine, you know we did some stuff." i said clearly uncomfortable with this topic. she nodded her head, so I'm guessing she understood what i was trying to say. 

thank god though i did not want to explain that. "okay and what's bothering you, you don't seem too happy about him." she said.

she was right, "um i don't know, i mean i like alejandro, it's just that, he's not the one that i need." i say looking down and playing with my fingers.

"who is the one you need diana?" she said.

i know she knows who i am talking about, but i think she wants me to be sure.

"i need mattia." i said.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!

xoxo