noodles.

we both opened our noodles container and began eating, we were laughing and talking for a while, it felt comforting and familiar.

mattia looked at me for a second and then looked at the noodles that I was eating. "can I have some of that?" he asks. I looked at him a little shocked, I knew that his little belly and mouth was sensitive to spicy food.

"are you sure?" I asked with one eye brow raised. "yeah I want to try." he says. at this point it was late at night and I don't think it was a good Idea to eat spicy food at this time. he pokes his head over his shoulder.

I grab the noodles with a fork and hovered under the noodles with my hand in a cupping position,  in case they fall off the fork. he had his mouth open waiting for me to feed him.

I gave him the noodles and he began to chew, "they aren't that spic-" he says, he cuts himself off as he feels the heat coming from the noodle to his mouth.

I burst out laughing as he desperately looks for something to drink that can help with the pain. he grabs some water and chugs the whole thing.

once he realizes that the water was now gone from the water bottle, he frantically searches for another water bottle.

he got lucky though because he found a bottle of milk that he bought, it was orignally meant for me, but since I like spice I didn't drink it.

he drank some milk and I saw his relief when the spice was not as hurtful as it was before. I was still laughing pretty hard. my stomach began to hurt.

"why are you laughing?" he says out of breath. "because I knew this was going to happen, you aren't good with spice." I said.

he looks away continuing to drink his milk. "don't be mad, are you okay?" I said, letting out giggles.

"yes im okay, also I think you're crazy how can you eat that and enjoy it." he says in an angry tone that was kinda funny.

I laugh, "I don't know I just like it, it doesn't hurt that much. I guess you can say that im used to it. also how are you not used to it your mom used to make spicy food when I would come over." I said.

I remember when mattia and I were dating I used to go to his house all the time and hang out with his parents and his brother.

mostly because I didn't like being at home and alone. they filled that empty feeling in my heart when my parents were working.

mattias parents always treated me like their own and I never thanked them for that. they saved me from many things.

having the memories flood in my head, filled my mood with sadness. I really did miss the love that mattia's family gave me.

"yeah but she would put mine with little to no spice." he says. his words interrupted my train of thought. I think he felt my mood shift from happiness to sadness because he looked at me with confusion.

"what is on your mind?" he asked me, with his eyebrows pulled together. "hm?" I said. he grabbed my hand which was on my lap and held it. he used his thumb and made circles around my skin.

"what's going on in that pretty brain of yours?" he says. I felt myself become a little nervous as he said that. I pushed the nervous feelings aside and answered him.

"how's your family doing?" I ask him. he looks a little surprised that I ask that, his lips parted from being in a thin line and he answered my question.

"they are doing good. you know even after we broke up they asked about you, I think they liked you more than tati. when I told them that I was in the hospital waiting for you, they freaked out and wanted to come visit you"

" but I told them not to come because i knew that you would get too stressed having so many people visit you, and I know you hate pity. but they do miss you, you should come over one day to see the my family again, I know my mom misses you a lot." he says.

I felt relief as he said that and I was happy that he asked me to come and visit them, but I was unsure because I don't know how im going to feel going back to that house.

it has so many memories that I have forgotten about. I give mattia a small reassuring smile. "I'll visit when I don't have a babysitter and when my parents are okay with letting me out again." I said.

mattia lets out a small chuckle. "wait-" he says with a pause. I study his face and I can see that he's thinking about something or trying to remember something.

he looks at me and says "david and kat are your babysitters." I nodded and I notice that his grip on my hand loosed. "I hate the fact that, that asshole is going to be at you house all the time." he says leaning back on his chair.

he uses his right hand and runs his hand through his brown thick hair. I was filled with confusion entirely, why did he hate david so much, am I missing something.

"why do you not like him? did you guys get into a fight or something?" I asked in a confused tone. "I've just seen him mess with a lot of girls and toss them to the side like they mean nothing ." he says.

I can tell he's serious. I look down at the floor and thought to myself. mattia was kinda right about that though. david does have a history of doing that to me.

hes also known for his charms, which have been working so far for me. he makes me feel like I can trust him again but I don't know.

I'll have to see that for myself.

"lets not think about that though, since kat is there im guessing you'll have fun with her." he says, blocking my brain from thinking further.

-

-

AUTHORS NOTES
i hope you enjoyed this part!!
photo creds: @aalyazy550
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!

xoxo