unexpected guest.

my mom woke me up this morning, just like yesterday. it's going to take some time getting used to her banging on my door.

i sigh and look at my phone. i got a message for anthony, but i wasn't really in the mood to text anyone.

i got up and went straight to my bathroom, i decided to take a shower early. i took a quick hot shower and got out.

i changed into something into something comfortable for the day.

i went downstairs to eat our breakfast, my mom made pancakes with bacon

of course we all sat on the family table and made small talk while we at.

"diana, our guest are coming over at 5." my mom said.

that meant that we had clean the house. my parents hire house cleaners when they weren't home, but when they were home we had to do it ourselves.

i nodded my head and continued eating. when we were all done, i help with the dishes and then it was time to clean the whole house.

my mom put on her favorite spanish music, and we began to clean the entire house.
-
after spending the whole day cleaning, i went into my room. i laid down on my bed, exhausted from all the work we have done.

i laid and watched a couple episodes of a show on netflix, to kill some time.
-
after an hour or two it was time to get ready for the dinner. i went to my closet and began to change.

since it was a dinner i put on something simple and comfortable, i put on some ripped jeans with a yellow crew neck sweater, and my white nike air max 97.

i went into my bathroom and went on my counter, and sat with my legs crossed. i sit like this almost every time i do my makeup.

i got started with my makeup and did something natural.

"diana! katherine's here!" my mom yells from the living room.

"alright, she can come up." i reply.

i thought kat was going to come later with all the guest but at least she's here now. i hear a knock on the door.

"come in." i said.

kat comes in and sees me sitting on the counter, doing my makeup. she begins to laugh and i begin laughing with her.

she come into the bathroom and gives me a big hug.

"so, mattia is invited to this dinner." she said with her eyebrow raised.