zoo.

i saw it in kats eyes, i knew she was expecting it and she knew that there was nothing she could do to stop me from feeling the way i felt.

"diana, mattia has a girlfriend." she said. "i know but ever since he helped me, my feelings just got stronger, honestly I'm just going to have to get over it." i said.

"anyways, let's do something fun!" i say. kat and i get off of my bed, i grab my keys and we went towards my car. we got in and we just headed somewhere.

i had no idea where we were going but kat was giving me directions. "turn left!!" she yelled. "WHERE!!" I yelled back. "right now!" she said.

kat is really bad at giving directions, i turned left and i saw an entrance to a zoo. "seriously kat you're going to kill us with your bad directions!!" i said.

"I'm sorry, but guess where we are." she said. "um the zoo, why did you pick this place." i said laughing at her. "cus i like animals. and it's fun." she said.

i paid for the parking ticket, and we got out of the parking lot and we both decided to take a picture.

-

katherinegabriela

liked by kairicosentino, mattiapolibio and 20,808 others

katherinegabriela: going to the zoo w this loser
@/dianaelizabeth 🥵

dianaelizabeth: we looked so dumb taking this 💀
-katherinegabriela: ik 😭
user009: they aren't even pretty.
kairicosentino: where was my invite??
-dianaelizabeth: ask kat 😳
-katherinegabriela: i stg diana 😑
user22: anybody else think they are irrelevant.
user7: 🤢
alvaromero: diana elizabeth why haven't you answered me.
-katherinegabriela: maybe cus she doesn't like you.
-alvaromero: maybe she don't like you.
-dianaelizabeth: LMFAOO chill, ill text you later 🤣

load more comments.

-

"mattia liked it." kat says. "um okay and??" i say. like am i supposed to care. "he never likes my pictures." she said.

i shrugged my shoulders and we went into the line to buy the tickets for the entrance of the zoo. we waited for about 20 minutes.

once we got our tickets we immediately went inside the zoo, we started with the little animals first.

we saw farm animals first, they were cute and we got to feed them. we walked around for a while, until we got hungry.

we went to the food stand that they had there, and they had like fair food. honestly fair food is the best.

we both got burgers and fries, and later we planned on buying funnel cake. we were eating our and having conversation here and there.

i then hear my phone ring, "who is that alvaro?" kat says while she rolls her eyes. alvaro and kat always fought, at first i thought they liked each other..

but that wasn't the case, they just never got along, so we all just gave up. "no kat, i actually don't know who it is." i said, as i text back.

-

UNKNOWN
hi, is this diana?

um who's this?

it's anthony from the cafe, you gave me your number

oh yeah, hi

-

"who is it??" kat says, she snatched my phone from my hand, and reads the texts messages. "who's anthony??" she says, in a teasing voice.

"give me back my phone." i said, and i snatch my phone back. "anthony is a boy i met in the cafe this morning." i say.

"is he cute?" kat asks. "kat! he's cute but he's also sweet." i say laughing. "alright, alright." she says, holding her arms up in defense.

i put my phone down, and i hear it ring again, i ignore it because i don't want to text anthony right now. kat and i finish our food and we throw it out.

we head to the exotic animals, like the birds, snakes, etc. these we couldn't touch but we had fun looking at them.

once we saw all the animals, and then we decided to get the funnel cake. we got our funnel cake, and headed towards the car.
-
a couple of minutes into the drive home, i was getting a call. we also ate all our funnel cake. "kat can you answer, I'm driving right now." i said.

she grabbed my phone and answered. "hello who's this?" she says. i look over at her and her face shows that she's annoyed.

"it's alvaro." she says looking over at me. "what does he want?" i ask kat. "alvaro why are you calling?" she asks him.

she nods her head as she's talking to him, "okay, damn I'll ask her." she says. "what is it?" i say.

"alvaro wants to know if we want to go to a house party or whatever." she said. "um i don't know if i want to go." i say, I'm still a little nervous about going back into partying.

"who's gonna be there?" i ask her. "diana wants to know who's going to be there." she says through the phone to alvaro.

"okay, diana the people that are going are from our friend group." she says to me. "alright...um do you want to go?" i ask her.

"yes! i haven't been to a party in a min." she says a little bit excited. "um okay, tell alvaro that we are going to go." i tell her.

she tell him and then hangs up, "are you sure you want to go diana you don't have to." she says.

"um yeah it'll be fun." i said giving her a weak smile.
-
we got to my house and kat when to her house, she was going to come back later so we can go together.

i go into my house and check the house, like i always do. once i saw that everything was okay, i went up stairs and and laid down on my bed.

i was exhausted, today felt like a long day, and it was about to be a long night too.

i kinda didnt want to go, but since it was just our friend group, it didn't seem much like a party.

it sounded more like a get together.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates.

xoxo