much better.

I woke up, this time I didn't have a bad dream. instead I had a dream about mattia. this dream made think about him a lot.

I tried to get up, but instead I cried in pain. my stomach was killing me. the bruises were hurting me. I told myself that I needed to get up.

I got up no matter how much my stomach hurt. I went into the guest bathroom and lifted up my hoodie to see the dark purple bruises.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs, I tried not to crouch or do anything that would cause me pain from the bruises.

"goodmorning mrs.romero." I say, smiling weakly. "oh my god, goodmorning diana, are you okay." she said coming to hug me. "I'm guessing alvaro told you what happened?"I said.

she hugged me tightly which hurt, but she didn't noticed. I still had the other bruises from the boy, but I managed to cover them up.

"yes, are you okay? do I need to call your parents?" she said, handing me a plate of food. "um no, I'm okay, and I know my parents would try to find the guys, but I don't even know their names, so." I say.

"okay, you can stay here as long as you want, you know that." she said. "yes I know thank you." I said, smiling.

mrs. romero left the kitchen to her room, and soon alvaro came in. "goodmorning diana." he said, rubbing his eyes. "goodmorning. um do you had advil or something?" I said.

"yeah why." he said. "my head hurts."I said, lying. I didn't want him to know about the bruises and the fact that I fought mattias girlfriend.

which I still don't know why I did that. it was kinda childish, but someone needed to put her in her place.

"diana you're lying." he said looking at me. "no I'm not." I said. "yes you are, you shake your leg when you're nervous or lying. you also grab your hand together when you're anxious. so tell me why do you need the pain relief pills?" he said sitting in front of me now.

damn it how does he know me so good. stupid anxiety.

I didn't say a word I just lifted up my hoodie and tried to show him the bruises on my thighs.

"who did that to you?" he said concerned now. "um well the ones on my thighs, wrist and neck are from the boy, and the ones on my stomach are from...tati." I say mumbling the last part.

"who?" he said. "tati." I said raising my voice a bit. "why in the hell did she do that." he said looking at me. he looked at me like, I know you started it.

"alright don't look at me like that, you know she's a bitch so I fought back." I said laughing.

"what did mattia say?" he asks. "I think he was mad at me, but he wasn't too mad, especially after what happened to me." I said.

"yup seems like something he would do." alvaro says laughing. I laugh with him.

"so what should we do today?" I ask. "um I don't know you sure you want to go out?" he says looking at me concerned.