surprise.

*warning this book may be sensitive to some viewers.*

so much fear over came my body, i did what ever i could to get out of this. I punched and kicked as hard as i could.

"ouch, diana relax it's just me!!" i hear a voice say, it sounded just like alejandro, i froze for a second.

"ale? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" i yell at him. "just relax, I'll explain in a little bit." he says.

i was no longer scared i was angry. "just relax? HOW COULD I RELAX AFTER I JUST GOT KIDNAPPED!!!!" i yell out.

i felt that he was still walking and it made me more angry that i wasn't on the ground.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL WALKING?!!" i say. I hear him do his iconic little chuckle.

why the fuck was he laughing i don't get it.

"we are almost there." he says. "almost where?" i say in an annoyed tone. he ignored my question and continued walking. I just put my elbow into his back and then I placed my head into my palms.

"what are you thinking about?" alejandro asks me. "just think about how ima beat your ass once you put me down." I say.

I felt his tense up a bit, im pretty sure he wasn't expecting me to say that but I meant it, I was so angry because he caused so much fear rise from my body.

"woah woah I promise there's no need for that." he says. then I noticed that we stopped walking, and then I felt alejandro put me down. at this point I was thinking about punching him in the balls, but I also couldn't see.

he took off the thing on my head and for some reason I was a little scared. I didn't know what was happening and that built up more fear in my stomach.

I look around and everything is just pitch black, I step back and I feel alejandro against my back, I look back and then he points back to where I was looking.

then the lights turn on and I see people, A LOT of people. then I hear the sound of a party popper being popped.

"SURPRISE!!!" I hear a lot of people yell. I honestly don't know why this party was made I don't know what we were celebrating. I look around and see a 1 million balloon, im guessing it was because I hit one million on tiktok.

I was so excited when I hit it last night, I even started crying I thanked everyone who followed me through my journey.

but for some reason my ears started ringing and it was beginning to hurt. I tried to ignore it but I ended up just holding me ear to make it stop.

I was still confused but I hugged everyone and thanked them for coming, knowing my friends they just wanted to party. then I noticed that we were in my house. how could I not know that.

that's why kat was starring at the house earlier. I look around looking for more of my friends and I bump into alvaro. once I saw him I gave him a huge hug for some reason I feel like I was just in a random party.

it was causing more panic inside me and I tried to relax, but once I saw a more familiar face the fear faded. "why are people actually here." I ask alvaro.

"we all just wanted a reason to party." he says. I laugh because I expected it. "where's kat?" I ask him , he shrugged his shoulder. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him one more time. he sighed and then pointed to the stairs.

"I would be careful If I were you I don't know if she's with kairi." he says in a joking matter, i roll my eyes and walk towards the stair.

I know he was just being petty. the music was so loud it was just giving me a headache, I haven't been at a party in a while and it was honestly reminding me of a memory I put in the back of my head.

I walk up the stairs and knowing kat, she would probably be in the guest room. I knock on the door and yell "kat!!" through the loud music and door.

"I'll be out in a bit, im busy!!" she says and I know what that means. it means that shes too busy doing something she wouldn't want her brother to find out. I laugh and leave to my room which is close.

before I do that I go into my parents room and make sure everything looks normal and I lock the door, since I know how to pick locks I know that it would be fine.

then I go into my room, it felt so nice knowing that there was a space in the house full of teenagers that I can relax and let go in.

I begin thinking and im pretty sure that kat set this whole thing up, she likes to emphasize things sometimes. I lock my door because im paranoid that someone might barge in.

I change into something more party like and then I retouch my makeup. then I hear a knock on the door. "who is it?" I ask. "its mattia." I hear on the other side of the door.

my heart and my body jumped a bit, I guess you could say that I was happy to hear his voice.

I open the door and he enters my room, I close the door and I see that he has a drink in his hand. I go back to my full length mirror and sit on the floor as I continue to do my makeup.

"so how do you like your party?" mattia asks me. "I love it, its nice." I reply.

"you dont like it do you?" he says. "what are you talking about I do like it." I say.

"you do this thing when you're lying, you don't make eye contact and you start to speed talk." he says.

oh gosh, I do love it but It just makes me uncomfortable because I just got out from the hospital.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!!
dm me on insta @/nypolibio if you want your picture of mattia on the cover of each chapter!!
photo creds: aalyazy550
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!

xoxo