visitor.

kat again, interrupted our soft moment by bringing the nurse. kat looked worried and she was dragging the nurse by her arm. david's arms loosened, and just like that there was another knock on the door.

everyone's eyes but the nurse were looking towards the door. i saw david tense up in front of me, and i wondered more on who it was.

i finally got to look at who it was and of course it was mattia. out of all people. he came in with flowers.

david went up to him and i started to panic again.

please don't fight. please don't fight.

i kept saying things in my head, i knew these two didn't like each other but i didn't want them to fight, especially here.

"what are you doing here." david said in a angry and firm tone. anxiety rose to my throat and my entire body. the nurse was next to me and she was checking my vitals.

i was not doing okay, at this point i really wished anxiety didn't exist. "I'm here to visit diana." mattia says.

"why do you care, wouldn't your girlfriend be mad about this." david snapped back. my anxiety grew, every time i heard them snap at each other.

my heart started to pound in my ears. kat looked at me, she heard the machine connected to my heart suddenly beating faster and faster.

i started to block out the words that mattia and david were saying, but i could still hear them arguing. 

"BOYS!" kat yelled at them. their heads pop up and they became quiet. she takes a deep before saying her next sentence.

"one of the main reasons why diana is here, is because of stress and anxiety. do you really think that having a fight right in front of her is going to make her any better. you didnt hear the heart machine going out of control did you?"

"well you guys are just stressing her out even more. david go home, you haven't slept in 5 hours since diana was brought in here. And mattia if you're thinking of staying please don't do anything that can cause her stress." kat says.

the boys didn't say anything after that they were quiet. the nurse grabbed a needle, she put the needle in a tube that was connected to a needle in my arm.

"lay down, you'll be okay sweetie" she said. and while she said that she injected something inside me. the last thing i saw was david grabbing his jacket and leaving.

i fell asleep immediately.

-

MATTIAS POV

this whole day i was just hanging out with my friends and then someone calls me at 5 pm. i look at my phone and see that kats calling me.

something must be wrong with diana, because kai is right in the room with me, and she wouldn't just call me out of no where.

worried filled my entire body, i was scared that something might've happened to diana.

"hello?" i answer. "hello mattia?!" kat said, she sounded worried as well. that wasn't helping me feel better at all.

"kat what happened??" i asked, my friends heard my panic and turned down the game and stayed quiet.

"you have to come to the hospital, diana is here and she's really sick" kat says, she sniffles and i can tell this is serious.

"WHAT ?! how did this even happen ?!? was she by herself??oh my god." i asked, i quietly whispered the last part to myself.

i grabbed my hair and looked up.

i can't believe this is happening, this can't be real.

"she was with david, they were just talking and he said that she was acting strange once they got to her house, and then she collapsed." kat said.

at first once i heard kats brothers name my blood began to blood. we don't have a great past but i needed to put that aside i had to go see diana.

"alright kat im on my way don't worry." i say trying to stay calm. once i got off the phone, i let out a big sigh.

the boys looked at me concerned, alejandro was in the room too he seemed the most worried from the body language and his facial expressions.

"mattia who was that?" alvaro asks. I'm surprised kat didnt call alvaro first, i mean alvaro is the closet guy friend to diana.

"it was kat." i say, in a straight tone. i should've elaborated more because i saw kairis body tense up in his chair.

"what happened is kat okay??" he asked. "kats fine...diana is in the hospital, she collapsed and has been there for 5 hours." i say.

once i said that i started to pack a bag, i was planning to stay overnight with her, if the hospital does over night visits.

"WHAT?!? since when??? why didn't kat call me !?!!" alvaro said frantically. i can tell that he cares for diana very much but i think it's very overwhelming having more than two people in a room.

especially if you have a problem with anxiety.

"wait you're going to the hospital??" alejandro asks. "yes im going but i think it's best that you guys visit her when kat and i aren't there, it would probably too much stress for her if we were all there." i said.

i looked at them, and i was serious. i don't want diana to get into more stress than she already is. alvaro sits back down.

"when can we visit her?" alejandro asks. "most likely tomorrow in the morning. I'll see you guys later." i said.

i get out of kairi's house and get into my car. i get into my car and start the car. i get out of his drive way and make it about a block away from his house.

for some reason i turned off my car and just stared at my steering wheel, i couldn't move my body.

I take a minute to think, to process everything that just happened. i got angry, i was mixed with sadness and anger.

i throw my hands at my steering wheel, hitting it hard. i yelled, with my mixed emotions going through.

why wasn't i there to help her.

-
-

AUTHORS NOTES
hope you enjoyed this part!
make sure you follow me and ex boyfriend for updates!!

xoxo