EPILOGUE

~And they lived happily ever after.~

~ XANDER ~

2 years later.

A lone tear escaped my closed eyes when I felt the cement grave under my palms. 

The raindrops falling on my shoulder were soaking my suit jacket, but I couldn't care less. I swat all the leaves and dirt off the grave and kept the flower bouquet in the middle. "I miss you." I croaked out as my throat started to choke up. "I will always love you the most." It's been months since I last visited here. I miss him terribly.

A hand dropped on my shoulder and I look up to see her smiling down at me, covering us both with an umbrella. "He is in a much better place. Trust me, he must be enjoying with all the beautiful ladies up there." 

I chuckle, nodding my head in agreement. "He was quite a charmer."

"I agree." She nods. "If only I was a few years older." She tsked, sighing, making me frown. I narrow my eyes at her and scoff. "No, you are mine. Mine Only!" I stood up, wrapping my hands around her waist possessively.

"Of course, baby." She leans into me, giggling.

I took the umbrella out of her hand, holding it firmly in mine as we both look down at the grave.

In the loving memories of Austin Holland.

It's been exactly a year and a half since Grandpa passed away. I am still having a hard time believing that he isn't here with us anymore.

"I miss him so much," I whispered as my chest did a painful thud. "I know baby. We all do." Alex rubs my arm, placing a kiss on my chest. 

It still feels like yesterday when I used to eagerly wait for the summer holidays to go to his house. He would play with me all sorts of games, everything I asked him to. We used to have so much fun. I miss those days.

A small stifled yawn beside me caught my attention. "Are you tired, babe? Why didn't you tell me? Why are you standing up? Didn't I tell you to stay inside the car? Are you feeling-" She cuts me up with a slap on my mouth. "Don't start again. I swear to god, I will kill you." She glares at me. 

I pout. "But..."

"I said Don't..." She shakes her head. "And for your information, I was sitting inside the car and saw those raindrops. I didn't want you to soak and get sick again. I can't handle the sick you in this condition." She pointed at her 6month's old belly.

Yep, we are pregnant. I was BLOWN away when she broke the news to me. I wanted to have a baby for so long but didn't wanna force her into anything. Then 6 months ago, out of nowhere, she told me that she was ready to start a family and two weeks later, she was pregnant.

Yes, I was THAT eager.

"Well, Mrs. Crawford, I am just scared because it's our first pregnancy. I don't want to do anything to hurt our babies." I argued.

Oh, did I forget to mention our wedding?

Well, 3 months after that kidnapping incident, I proposed to her and fortunately, she said yes. We got married within a month and went on a month-long honeymooning. Had a lot and a LOT of sex. It has been bliss since then.

Oh, and if you are wondering about Logan, let me tell you that he was worst in shooting, thank god for that. He shot like a meter away from us and thankfully no one got hurt. He got caught and prosecuted for what he did and will be gone for a very, very long time. Phew!

Nina on the other hand got her sentences cut short but is still going to serve some more time since she was involved too. She will out in a few months.