||Chapter 15||

~Don't just wake up and think of the woman you want to become, wake up and be her.~

~ ALEXIS ~

I sprung up the bed looking at the people in front of me in horror, while they looked quite amused and... pleased? "I- No- We- No- That's- It's not what you think it is, we weren't, I mean we-" Aubree laughs pausing me in the middle. "It's ok, hon, calm down."

"Ok." I breathe out, trying to calm my nerves. "I was just teasing him about this picture." I hold it up, grinning. Xander snatches it away, hiding it behind his back.

Aubree rolls her eyes and says. "I already have multiple copies of this baby, you don't need to hide it." Xander blushes.

"Who came to the room without my permission?" He frowns.

She shrugs. "One of the cleaners must have found it while cleaning your room."

"He looked pretty, didn't he?" Emerald asked, glancing up from Aubree's back. "Very." I laughed, staring at a red Xander.

"I made him wear that after he lost a bet." She smirked, crossing her arms.

"Good work." I showed her a thumbs up, grinning widely. Xander clears his throat and asked his mom why she came.

"Right." She slapped her forehead. "Alex, your colleague is here."

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot." I nod. "I better get back to work," I said, running away from the room.

~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~ ~.~

"Boss asked for a detailed report of what's going on with the Crawfords, so prepare today's report and send it to him by the end of the day," I inform James. "Ask Jade and Cindy to look for the things I've asked for the music room and the movie theater. As for that side room, I am not sure about what to do. You took the pics, right?" I ask him, he nodded, writing everything in his little notepad. "Send it to everyone and ask them to come up with the best possible ideas, I need a presentation ASAP," I instructed, and he kept noting.

"Will that be all?" He asked. I looked around and nodded. "Yes, you go ahead, inform boss. I will see you tomorrow." He bobs his head picking up his bag. "Bye, Alex."

"Bye."

.

"Are you done?" I heard a voice behind me. "Yes, finally," I replied, smiling at her.

"I brought you some snacks." Eva grinned, showing me a plate of mini muffins. "Ah, thank you. I was getting hungry." I thanked her, taking one of the muffins.

"There you are." Emerald came into the room. "I was looking for you, are you done working?"  

"Yeah." I nod, packing up my things. "Just about to leave."

 "Really? We didn't get a chance to talk, properly." Eva pouts. "I know right?" Emerald agrees. 

"Oh," Eva clapped her hands. "I've got an amazing idea."

"What is that?" Emerald asked, taking a muffin from the plate.

"How about we go for lunch tomorrow?" She suggested. Emerald nodded, agreeing. "Are you free?" They asked. I nod back. "Sure. Why not?"

"Great. Shall we exchange our numbers?" Emerald asked, drawing her phone from the pant pocket. "Ok." I agreed, looking for my phone. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I think I misplaced my phone." I cried out. I do this all the time.

"Oh, don't worry, we will help you find it," Eva said as both of them start searching for my phone. "Where did you last used it?" Emerald asked.