||Chapter 7||

~Take being called Crazy as a compliment. It means you have found the courage to be yourself when so many others have not.~

~ ALEXIS ~

**That morning

I woke up massaging my forehead, it was hurting like hell. I should really stop drinking. Stretching my body to relax my sore muscles, I let out an unladylike yawn.

The bed beside me moved, making my back stiffen. With my mouth half-open I turned to my side and nearly screamed when saw my worst nightmare sleeping like a fucking princess beside me. What the-?

Suddenly multiple explicit images from the last night flashed through my head, making me wince and gasps at the same time. 

Shit.

What did I do? Trish will kill me if she finds out. No, no, no, I have to get out of here, before he wakes up.

"Ok, that's good. Just keep sleeping like that." I whisper slowly as I tried to slide out of the bed, without waking him up.

I felt him stir beside me. Shit. I dropped back on the bed closing my eyes. I don't want to have a conversation just yet, because I don't trust my mouth.

The bed beside me dipped as he let out a loud groan, sending tingles of excitement all through my body. To be honest, yesterday was one hell of a night, he was so damn good, even thinking about it is making me wet. He was- well we were so good together, and-

He is awake. He is awake! My mind screamed. Right, I should focus on getting out of here first. 

What should I do now? Should I wake up with a smile? 

Oh, I should just pick my dress and run. Wait no, I can't do that.

My breathing picks up when I feel his eyes on me. Why the fuck is he staring? Should I open my eyes and stare back? No, that would be too uncomfortable.

Damn it, why isn't he moving?

Was he reminiscing our night together? Fuck, what if he falls in love with me? It would be too awkward to reject him.

Oh my god, What if he takes it out on Trish? No, he wouldn't do that, he isn't that petty.

After what felt like an eternity he finally moved. I let out a shaky breath when I heard the door close. Squinting my right eye open, I peeked to check if he was gone. 

Oh, thank god, he left the room.

Soon, the sound of the shower running fills the room. Yes, it was my chance to avoid painfully awkward talks.

I dashed out of the bed, picked up my underwear and dress, and tried to put it on as fast as I can. 

What the- the side of my dress was torn. When did he- NOOO, I wore this for the first time, it was so EXPENSIVE. 

A few tears slip from my eyes as I bid farewell to my precious dress. Goodbye, my dearest, you will be missed. I caress my Dress fondly.

 You don't have time. Stop mourning over the damn dress. Reminded my mind. Shit, right. 

Looking around the room, I found Xander's coat laying on the ground and put it over my dress. Ok, this will work. I was almost at the door when I realize leaving without a note would be rude plus he might worry about me.

So, I spun around and luckily found a notepad and a pen. I hastily wrote whatever came to mind all while keeping an eye on the bathroom door.

After tearing the paper from the pad I place it on the pillow for him to see and sprint out of the room.