||Chapter 5||

~ ALEXIS ~

*A weeks later*

The sheet was ripped off my body. I knew who is it, so I didn't bother opening my eyes and kept sleeping.

"Alex, wake up, it's past 7. You will be late for your office." She chided giving a slap to my sensitive butt. "Now, move your lazy butt before I kick it."

"Hmmm..." I whined, going back into my dreamland. 

Not so long, she kicked me off the bed. I let out a shriek when my butt landed harshly on the ground. "Trish, you bitch. I will kill you!" I growled in pain.

"Yeah, but for that, you have to get up. Now please Alex get up before I lose my shit." She looks like a mother scolding her child, with her hands on her hips staring at me narrow-eyed.

Tsking I get up. "I don't like you," I spat angrily to her smiling face, getting up from the ground.

"Of course you don't honey. You love me." She smiles while handing me my clothes. "Now go and get ready." 

"Why are you here anyway? Did you forget you live across my apartment and not IN MY APARTMENT?" I growled.

She rolled her eyes, accustomed to my rude behavior early in the morning. "Ricky wanted pancakes and my pancake mix is over. So, I came here to check if you have some. Then... I saw you weren't awake, so..." She explained. "So, you decided to ruin my peaceful sleep." I spat ignoring her smiling face.

Why is she smiling so early in the morning?

"As much as I hate that Dick-son, I have immense respect for him to be able to handle you." I shudder internally in disgust looking at the lovey-dovey face she made at the mention of her boyfriend. 

"Anyway, when are you leaving?" I asked her, taking my clothes from her hand. "Today, after work." She replied, blushing. 

"I still can't believe, that idiot is actually taking you to meet his parents after dating you for more than a year, he sure grew some balls," I scoffed. Trish glared at me for speaking ill of her boyfriend.

"I already met his parents!" She tried to explain. "I am meeting his family this weekend." I nod absent-mindedly, least interested in her love life. As long as she is happy, everything is good. 

I was going towards my bathroom when I heard her again. "And please, while I am gone, don't do anything stupid." She warned to which I reply with a careless shrug.

Yeah, like that's even possible. 

.

I always do stupid things.

.

Little did I know this time it's getting bigger.

.

~~~~

"Over are the days of slaving... I am Free again." I hopped off my chair screaming. "Weekends are here bitches, whose ready to party with me?"

Everyone cheered in agreement. "BlueOcean. Tonight, at 8." I advised and almost everyone nods their head.

"Didn't you leave yet Ms. Cooper.?" Mr. Wellington sighed. 

"I was waiting for you, boss. How can I leave without saying goodbye to the best boss in the world?" I said sweetly, he just stared at me with his signature brooding face.

"Now, that I saw you. I can go home, peacefully. Bye, boss." I said skipping my way to the elevator.

"Only if you weren't loyal and hardworking." I heard him whisper.