CHAPTER 26

|AUTHOR|

It was already 9am and Naina was still sleeping. Isha and Neena were gaping at their friend. Never did she sleep for so long, they looked at each other and smirked. Something should have happened last night to make her so tired. Usually Naina was the one who plays that horrible alarm noise to wake her friends up but this time it was them.

Both of them stood on either sides of her cot. Isha held the phone right next to her head and wore some headphones to dial down the noise that was about to be made in a while. Neena closed both her ears and nooded her head to go ahead and play that stupid alarm.

Naina was smiling in her sleep. Poor Naina was oblivious as to what was going to happen in the next few seconds. Isha played that alarm, Naina's beautiful dream was disturbed she sat up with a jerk and closed her ears screaming at Isha to turn it off.

"ISHA WHAT THE FUCK??!?! TURN THAT THING OFF!!!" She bellowed seething with anger. She was annoyed, her dream was just about to get interesting, she was going to be kissed. After a few more minutes of shouting, cursing and laughing, Isha finally switched off that stupid alarm.

"Now you know how it feels to get up with that noise ringing on your ears?" Neena fake smiled at Naina who once again fell on the bed rolling her eyes. Isha and Neena laid down beside her. " Shut up both of you! Don't you have other things to do? Let me sleep please, I'm so tired." Naina covered herself with the blanket.

Isha pulled it down " Not so fast missy! I want to know what did you do last night? Why were you so late? Also why didn't you text idiot? It's not like you to not answer our calls. How was your date with Mr.Hottie by the way?" Naina groaned at all her questions and Neena laughed at her last question. All she wanted to do was sleep and maybe meet Veer. She hadn't seen his cute face for a day now. He always made her day bright.

She glanced at Neena who was on her right side, pleading with her eyes to help her save. Neena snickered shaking her head "Answer all the questions and then we promise to let you sleep. Sister Brenda already gave us the day off. So you can rest but after giving us the details got it, now spill it cutie. We want to know."

Naina was about to argue but she knew it would be useless. She can never win when it comes to these two. Plus they had made a pact that there would be no secrets between them. She took a deep breath closing her eyes mentally preparing herself for the things she has to answer now.

"Okay fine I'll tell you people but I except the same with you. How were your dates?" She smiled sweetly at them trying to dodge the question towards them. Isha smirked at her "Nice try baby, but that ain't happening. We asked you first so you go first and then we'll tell you how ours was." Naina groaned ran her hands down her face while Neena just laughed at her.

"Fine whatever! It was worth a try!" She closed her eyes once again and recalled all those beautiful moments with Viraj. Her stomach fluttered by just remembering his name. "Hello we're waiting! You can dream later about Mr.Hottie. We details now, come on it with it." Neena snapped her fingers in front if face and Isha shoved her arms.

"Okay jeez will you girls chill I'm getting there. So last night was what can I say, I can't believe I'm going to say this but it was magical." Naina sighed dreamily. Isha and Neena looked at their friend with an amused smile. They had never seem her like this, that asshole Vivaan had crumpled her confidence so to see her so happy that too about a man was quite shocking.

"We went to Mussoorie. Yeah I know that's crazy right. He was such a gentleman you know. Gave me a hoodie because I was feeling cold let me nap till we reached our destination. We went to George Everest Peak, there's an estate there from where you can gaze at the beautiful night sky. It was so pretty and beautiful." Naina smiled once again recalling the beautiful view.