CHAPTER 34

|AUTHOR|

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

|AUTHOR|

The officers scanned their surroundings but failed to find anyone that appeared to be suspicious. They called Viraj and informed him. Viraj cursed under his breath and kicked the wheels of his car vigorously. He was so sure that he saw someone. It was definitely not the same one who had killed his parents 23 years ago. More dangerous people were after him.

Whoever the hell was blackmailing him, Viraj promised himself that he'll bring him out of the hole in which he was hiding smugly. Viraj pinched his nose and ran his fingers through his hair trying to control his temper. He cannot afford to lose it now. He had come a long way.

It was actually a miracle that he hadn't lost his cool yet. He knew everything was connected but he had no idea where to start connecting the puzzle pieces. He decided he's going to have to tell Neel and Arjun about this after the dinner party. There's no point, even if he doesn't his friends will get it out of him anyway.

His body was quivering with rage, but he controlled himself. He cannot afford to lose it right now. Viraj knew that at times his anger gets out of his hands but this time he isn't going to let that happen. Anger is a very complicated emotion. It's a good way to blow of steam but because of that you make decisions which bound to bite you back in the future.

Moreover Naina must be waiting for him, he can't let her see him like this. He kicked a stone harshly and clenched his fists to control his anger. He scanned the surroundings once again making sure everything was fine. Viraj knew he was already on their radad and the only way to stop these threats is to eliminate that cocky bastard completely from this country and planet.

After he was satisfied that there's no one out there he entered the bakery. To his surprise he found Naina laughing her ass off about something Annie had just told her. Naina was worried about Viraj because he had taken a very long time to come back but Annie had kept her entertained.

"You see Naina grades really don't matter that much it's all about the knowledge that you gain. I know it's sounds stupid and practically impossible to change everyone's ideology but at least we can start right?" Naina nodded her head smiling at Annie. Annie was such a wise person, she had just narrated her funny experience which had made Naina feel better.

Viraj walked towards the table where both girls were seated and chattering away. Removing his aviators her hung it on his collar. Not to mention he had already caught the attention of all the ladies in the bakery. Pulling the chair next to Naina he sat down casually, throwing his hands over her shoulders.

Annie waved her hands excitedly and Naina just gaped at him. She still found it hard to comprehend the fact that Viraj is actually her boyfriend. She still thinks all of this is too good to be true and one fine day she's going to have to snap back to reality. Viraj locked his grey pools with her brown ones. At that moment they were lost in their own world. A hurricane could come but they would still be oblivious.