CHAPTER 39

|NAINA|

|NAINA|

My arms around Viraj tightened. I knew this was coming but I'm not yet ready to deal with it. "Hey stop crying Naina! How do you expect me to go if you're sad like this? I might look brave and all but if this has to work I need your support. I need you to be strong." My heart fluttered, he's such a gentleman. A true hero in all sense.

He's a mix of everything. I love him so much, with his flaws and everything that's a part of him. I didn't know falling in love would be this effortless. It is if you find the right person that is what I have realized. I nodded my head against his chest and sniffled. Breaking the hug I tugged his face closer to mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and moved my lips towards his.

My eyes closed on their own accord. This kiss was special and magical. He locked his arms around my waist and pulled me so close that there was no space between our bodies. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and tangled it with mine. I could taste my salty tears. He held my face tenderly and wiped my tears all while kissing me with so much ease.

We didn't stop until neither of us could breathe. I pecked his lips one last time and put my forehead on his. His lips tugged into a silly smile and he let out a chuckle. "What? Why are you laughing?" He shook his head, I shoved his chest and rolled my eyes. "Tell me!!!" He scratched the back of his neck and laughed once again. I swatted his chest glaring at him.

"Okay, I can't believe I'm using these words but this kiss was magical. I have never felt like this with anyone." He whispered the last part making my heat flutter like crazy and butterflies were swarming in my stomach. I cleared my throat and flipped my hair. "What can I say Major Gupta! I have that affect." I winked at him and he let out a mirthful laugh.

He looked almost ethereal when he laughed. His eyes twinkled like sliver stars in the sky. I captured this moment in my mind, this is how he should be smiling and laughing forever. I don't want him to suffer anymore. I have to be strong for him. If I'm sad it affects him as well and I don't want that to happen. "Control yourself Miss Rao! You can jump at me when we are alone. What if my Veer wakes up? He'll be embarrassed."

What the hell? I jumped on him? Stupid Viraj is smirking at me while I stared at him with my mouth wide open. I let out a shocked laugh and shoved his shoulder. "Shut up Viraj! I didn't jump on you. Keep dreaming!" I flipped my hair sassily. Viraj bursted out laughing. I don't mind getting embarrassed if he laughs like this.

"Stop it Viraj!!! Stop laughing idiot!" Finally after a few grueling minutes he raised his arms and chuckled. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it. The look on your face was priceless." I scoffed at him but failed to hide my smile. God I feel like a teenager with a crush, in reality he's my boyfriend. My heartbeat increases every time I recall the status of our relationship.