AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear readers,
Today marks the end of LIVING THE LIFE! My very first story.

Initially when I began writing this 5 months ago I was so hesitant to post it. But something in me wanted to do it so badly. So with a big push from my best friend I finally found the courage to do so.

It wasn't an easy task at all. I stumbled a lot along the way. There were days when I felt like my story wasn't good enough and on those days I wanted to delete the entire story.

But then I remembered why I started in the first place. I'm a bookworm and I always wanted to write something that would make at least an ounce of difference in people's life. That's why I started writing in the first place.

I hope each one of you who read my story found something meaningful in it. Even if it made a small difference I would consider my job done.

Thank you so much for all the support! I would love it if all of you could vote on all the chapters and let me know what you thought in the comments section. It would make my day.

You can ask me anything you want about me or the story in this session. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Also the best friend is _sanjanaa_r . She's the one who pushed me to write this story!

Love 💕
Lil417